Smoke rising from fingers

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
donnagabrielle

Smoke rising from fingers

Post by donnagabrielle »

I will paste what I said in my introduction because I was looking for the section of this forum that might apply to my experiences. and this was recommended.
Several months ago, I was lying in bed with only some low light and stared at my hand. Wisps of smoke-like white mists started to come from it and if I moved my hand, it would move with it. If I pointed my fingers up it would go to the ceiling and become a mist hanging downward. Sometimes it would look like leaves, like a tree hanging down from the ceiling. Since that day, I have been doing this every night with different results, Sometimes it is a black color. If I aim my hand at my partner, a red mist grows around his head and at times white mist rises from points on his body and on mine. Some nights several towers of mist rise from my body from different points on it. Last night red mist came from my fingers and ended on the ceiling light fixture with some strange movements I do not feel uneasy or threatened by any of this. Someone has told me that I probably always had this happening but never saw it before or that I am just a person able to see it and everyone has this. I am an HSP(highly sensitive person) and seem to be able to hear and smell things others do not as in exactly where the sound is coming from or where a smell originates.

This happens every night and some nights I see a tunnel from me to the mirror on the wall at the end of the bed with different looks at different times like it is a doorway to somewhere. I have also been seeing flashes of purple or green shapes that sparkle and have glowing points of light(just one or 2) shoot across the ceiling and linger above me in the tree-like area I described before. If I put my index fingers together while the mist is coming from them, the fingertips glow orange. Does anyone here have similar experiences.?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Smoke rising from fingers

Post by SpiritTalker »

My slight experience isn't as noticeable as yours - Occasionally I see blue smoke or tiny flares of blue plasma around my hands & if I point it flows outward. I sometimes see other people's auras flare colorfully. Im not much on mirrors.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”