Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
RCDforum

Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Post by RCDforum »

Hi everyone. I think that a loved one who has passed away has become one of my spirit guides. I believe he has tried to contact me on a psychic level, but my grief is getting in my way. :( Is anyone here able to do spirit guide readings? I wish I could confirm that I am seeing, hearing, and otherwise perceiving him correctly, but I just can't be sure without some type of external confirmation. If anyone receives a message or sign they could relay, I would gladly receive it with all due consideration - you may be helping more than you know. Thank you very much.
barker

Re: Mediumship / Spirit Guide Communication

Post by barker »

Yes, you are hearing from a spirit being that is telling you that you are glad you were born! Or at least, from my mediumship perspective.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

You can reinforce your connection with the person by making a 15-30 minute weekly appointment with them. Announce your weekday & time out loud then faithfully keep the appointment you've made to communicate with that person only. Ask for a recognition sign - sound, word, image, smell - whatever they want. Use whatever "reading" method is comfortable for you. Trust yourself :) . And just a thought - as the person apparently has passed fairly recently they may be trying to comfort you & you can reassure them as well.

And I'd like to ask you to read rules 14 & 15 about seeking readings. :wink:
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

At times I get a image of somebody wants to communicate
Last week I seen a very old woman I could tell
she was widower I seen her deceased husband following her.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

@Storm of wind - how would your communicate with the image you've seen?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”