Question about psychic ability about my mother

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Onlybeentenminutes

Question about psychic ability about my mother

Post by Onlybeentenminutes »

My mother isn't a witch for starters, she's very supportive of me and my path and she finds it interesting, but at no point in her life has she ever tried to go down this path.

That being said, she seems to just - naturally possess a kind of psychic ability. As a child she saw and spoke to her grandmother right after she passed. When I was younger, she was the person that alerted me to the spirits that had come into our home before we left. She's always been the person to know and see and feel when things are wrong.

Recently my father has been diagnosed with cancer and it doesn't look too good. We have hope though, but my mother keeps hearing things.

To explain, this is something my mother has experienced before. Back at the home that very much had spirit activity, she'd often run in on me and my dad in a panic because she thought she heard one of us scream. It stopped once we moved but that's besides the point

Anywho, now it's somewhat back? But a little different.

To explain. When we originally started to deal with my father's cancer, we had been told he didn't have cancer - then we went to another doctor in a bigger city who revealed my father did infact have cancer.

Well the day before they were to go do the testing to see if it really was cancer, my mother heard a man scream out in pain. There's only three of us in the house, and it wasn't my father.

Now, so my father can start radiation, the doctor said he needed to get a pet scan done which will *really* let us know if anything has actually spread. Once again, before hand, the doctor said none of the cancer had spread

This morning though my mother heard a man scream her name and she, once again, thought it was my father. It was not

Both she and I are very worried now that it's going to show that the cancer has spread. I'll make an update if that's what actually happened

But more importantly? I'm mostly writing this with questions on my mother's abilities. Like how is it that she hears and senses these things and why do you think she keeps hearing a man scream just before we get worse news on my father?

I told her I felt like they were all bad omens. But truth is I'm not entirely sure what to think. But her hearing a man scream every time something else gets worse with my father leads me to believe it's not good
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Question about psychic ability about my mother

Post by SpiritTalker »

Wow. There's multiple layers of concerns in your questions.

How anyone psychically picks up incoming voices is one of those mysteries science hasn't yet explained, but real-life sensitives do experience them. I suppose it's telepathy. Why you or your mom might interpret a scream as a warning is because that's been your experience with hollers & screams in every-day life. It may be an echo of her own fears or it may be a spirit trying to communicate. It can't be easy for her. Cancer is just darned scary for everyone. Each of us walks our own path to fulfill our soul's journey.

I think what you're seeking is the reassurance of another opinion, in other words a reading, so scoot down to the readings request section so a reader will see the request.

Please accept my sympathies for your family having to go through such trials & fears.

Edit: a good many psychics (myself included) will use a tag lock to psychometrically "get a bead" on their target-person otherwise it's like finding a needle in haystack to track the life-thread of one specific human being in the present space-time which fluctuates. What are your own crafting skills? A Tarot reader has an abstract access tool. It's hard to read any form of divination when we're emotionally involved. Centering in the wee-small quiet spot within is required.
Yellow diamond light

Re: Question about psychic ability about my mother

Post by Yellow diamond light »

I hope it isn't bad news you get, but with regards to pure curiosity why not try yourself and ask a question that you want the answer to during meditation and for the next few days try really paying attention for what could be the answer and see if your correct, try something simple to begin with and look out for the answer it might appear on tv or in the newspaper or in a song but you have to really listen out for it. Good luck

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”