Re: awakendrat 1261

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
awkendrat1261

Re: awakendrat 1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

I get visions,I'm aware of something there something bigger,spirits. And can predict the future (sometimes)Its complicated. And actually there are many other niggling abilities like communicating with animals dogs cats ect .......I find it hard to express this to the people I love, I can scratch the surface but that is about it, they shut me down pretty quick and i have lost friends (acquaintances) over it all.
I consider myself confident in these ability's I have described but there is still so much for me to learn I need to hone in on something, astro plaining is one thing I need some practice in doing........my past self was a astro traveler, can anybody point me in the write direction? should I pursue this new venture? or strengthen what I already know? Is life complicated enough? :?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Re: awakendrat 1261

Post by SpiritTalker »

Astral travel is a.k.a spirit travel, astral-projection, plane-walking & remote viewing (mental projection) amongst others. As you have a wide range of psychic resonances then astral travel shouldn't be too big of a difference. You may already be familiar with it through dreams of flying or swimming maybe. Give thought to why it interests you?

Please forgive me if I'm relaying what may already know that there are various differnt layers to the body: physical flesh & bone, ethereal energy (including our emotional & mental "body"), & the spiritual or soul-level of remembrance (is how I think of it). I never memorize the lisIt's - check Wikipedia. It's our ethereal energy body that travels and which remains connected at all times to our physical body by a "silver cord" of energy so no matter where we go in astral-realm travel we will find our way back by desiring to return.

I dunno what exactly you're looking for: how-to's or add-ons. The frequently referenced methods of projecting are to imagine your energy body standing before you & then transferring your awareness to it; or by looking into a mirror at your reflection & transferring to the mirror-self in your mind. It helps to have a purpose or destination in mind once you're out so you can focus on the destination rather than on wondering if you're out of body or not. I think it helps to keep going & don't look back or you bounce back like a yo-yo & that's nauseating.

Easier still is remote viewing as it projects the awareness through the mental body. There are training websites & books (Joe McMoneagal & Lyn Buchanan former US Army Intel, for example) for RV'g & a few references on EUTM you'd have to search. Ingo Swann designed the RV training course used by Army Intelligence & has written several books on it too. His procedure is cut & dry but totally effective. Books: The Seventh Sense, Secrets of Remote Viewing by Lyn Buchanan & mcMoneagal's Remote Viewing Secrets, Ingo Swann's 2-vol. Secrets of Power. An older author I've read is CW Leadbeater The Astral Plane: it's Scenary, Inhabitants & Phenomenon. Not everyone is a book junkie so if you're not then there are YouTube channels to hunt through if you can get YT. Or do as our ancestors did & rely on your higher self to guide you. It all works.

The Robert Monroe Institute website is a recognized training site for astral projection. The late Edgar Mitchell, astronaut & psychic researcher founded the institute of Noetic Sciences & a look through either web site would have book recommendations.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I know what'ch'ya mean that family/friend's don't get it, & how they might feel vulnerable as if they'd been seen naked etc. You have to have experienced clairsentience to believe it. Have your aura read sometime to experience how vulnerable you feel being pinned like a bug to a card :anxious: . My family was not open to discussion & friend's roll their eyes & firmly change subjects. Our Best Friend is our Higher Self. We're stuck with family but can choose friend's. Do be careful though. If something feels uncomfortable then respect your feelings & vamoose; but you probably know that as you're not a starry-eyed beginner. Better opportunities await. For every loss there is a valuable lesson, dont you think? Psychics are only human (we're all in this realm together) & have all the same social & behavior adjustment issues as anyone else plus clairsentience. Ive been to a spiritualist church twice. It wasn't my cuppa tea & felt kind of rigid, but that was long ago.

Check WitchVox for public listings in your area of similarly interested folk or sound-out local new agey shops & their bulletin boards. Local ghost hunter groups sometimes list. Take up L-rod dowsing for fun. Psychical Association would host talks. If there's a college/university near you check their public boards.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

wowwee! what sound, solid and intellectual advise amazing. And thank you I will research these books, its insane about the us army!?! not up for bumping into one of them lol.
yeah i have experienced it, my dog is always there its as if she is trying to get me to go with her, but i never get passed the door in my room, I think out of fear.......need practice, I will try these techniques you have suggested and will report back!

And yes I understand the social struggles we as humans on this plane must endure.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

Its true about the higher self, I do trust myself now more so than ever, think its an age thing. And yes I have no doubt about the next stage, I'm almost excited to get on and see it, but at the same time don't want to loose what I have here in this life. Its about being in the moment and enjoying it, the humans ego does get in the way a bit, but I think that it is part of the lesson. Only once you have learnt to let go of that ego can you truly reach that higher spirit this takes a lot of practice, and can isolate you from others at times.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Heh-heh if Army Intel is any good you'd never know they were there ;) . Their RV'g stuff has been declassified for many years & of course, they say the old programs are discontinued. Uh-huh - had their names changed. What I like about Swann's RV protocols is they're reliable & repeatable so you can teach yourself. They're boring until you verify your results. That kicks it up a notch.

A Witchy method of projecting is via stone stroking ... It's from a Cornish witchcraft site I'd read (heaven knows when) & was only a paragraph. Find a smooth palm-size stone (any kind) with map-like lines criss-crossing the surface. Straight lines represent ghost-tracks & meandering one's rep telluric "Ley" lines. Sit down holding the stone in one hand & stroke it with the other. Better still if sitting in a rocking chair. Rock. Stroke. Fade away. Before you know it you're awareness is someplace else. Having a destination - place or time-period - is helpful. I'm a rockhound so I like this method.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

funny enough my dog bought a stone in just the other day that matches that description, she sat with the stone until I found her with it, its currently sitting in my room.
Thank you so much for your amazing insight i'm going to spend my weekend studying this amazing phenomenon. I especially am interested in what the government have been up to, creeps!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

:mrgreen: I think I like your dog
barker

Post by barker »

Abilities lead to powers, lead to realisations, lead to (state of) grace... Then the cycle repeats.

Knowing the cycles, problems of indifference and understanding (social ills) evaporate; one finds oneself in love with all things. Magic, yes? :) Only thing to note is that the practices are worthwhile. Pretty easy to tell.

On what your to do - 'trust' is a fine truth to undertake. It sounds like you've got it spot on.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

it is the only thing in my world i am sure about.
we need to come together more though the world needs us.
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

I guess this this will be my astro quest! thank you for all your help
awkendrat1261

Post by awkendrat1261 »

when i say save the world, I mean more wake it, help people be more aware

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”