Trans Medium

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormofwind

Trans Medium

Post by stormofwind »

I was told by another trans medium I have ability too
Though it's nothing to be joyous over I know now..
I had it for along time.. but couldn't believe it fully
Friday I was possessed by spirit a bad one a woman
Who ran boarding house in 1880's she would take peoples lives for
there money etc.. And my body grew cold and my cell phone was fully
charged was down to 20 %
I seen spirits of dead people before wanting things
I tired to ignore it but it's back now for some reason
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Trans Medium

Post by SpiritTalker »

You don't have to be anybody's victim. You can ground the effect when it threatens to over balance you.

Trance and trans have different meanings. I think you are referring to "trance" as in trance-channel as a person who is able to set their conscious self aside in order to allow another being, a non-physical or spirit being, to speak through their body. The person who does this is called a trance-medium or a trance-channel. "Trans" is a prefix, meaning between two, like in transport or transgender.

Seeing dead people can sometimes be a burden but, if the ghost has a sense of humor and many do, they'll make you laugh & nobody else will get the joke :D . I've seen a fair few & IMO some dead people really take themselves too seriously :? . Seeing's not a 24/7 thing by any means. Certain times of the year & specific locations & activities effect it. Ye gads I worked 21 years at a cemetery &'the living were way more bothersome than the dead.

You say you'd tried to ignore it & I'd guess that didn't work out. It's like denial. It springs up again like being in a room full of balloons. You have a compassionate nature and might need to take care of yourself emotionally so the deceased don't weigh you down. You can say "no, not today" but it takes will-power to stand your ground. You have to take care of yourself.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”