Aura reading

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Yellow diamond light

Re: Aura reading

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Correct, that's about an inch or so around your body after that is when you see the true aura more practice more layers.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think of the bands of light progressing in sequence to move outward away from the body in the same sequence as chakras progressing upward. The immediate color-less band closest to the body is the energy-body, then individual bands give physical, mental, emotional & spiritual info. That's just the way it looks. I think the bands are generated by each chakra & spread around the body. Most often an aura looks to me like someone smeared a hand through wet paint & blended the layers all together & that's indicating my own condition is uncentered. I have to get myself sorted out 1st.
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

SpiritTalker wrote:Most often an aura looks to me like someone smeared a hand through wet paint & blended the layers all together & that's indicating my own condition is uncentered. I have to get myself sorted out 1st.
That's very helpful actually. Likely I need to do the same? It certainly wouldn't hurt to do so. I ground on the mental plane, likely I have neglected the others in the past. Time to rectify that.
MizLynn3

Post by MizLynn3 »

Your aura is the energy field around yo at all times. It’s always changing.
This morning mine was ultra blue n forest green, meaning good in communication n healer.
Sometimes it’s so big around me it’s past the mirror.

Question? Does that mean that I’m vibrating at a high frequency now?

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”