Aura reading

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
stormofwind

Aura reading

Post by stormofwind »

I can see aura's mine included with blue and white or pure indigo ..
Lately been seeing my friends even we only chat on email seen her picture years ago
I told her I seen her's it's grey with dark other colors ..
she wanted know in full .
Because she in bad place.. so told her what I seen and what means now she's
mad at me can't win :roll:
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Aura reading

Post by Firebird »

Is this the same girl you have been speaking of here?
Do not offer advise or aura reading without permission. Some would say that is an invasion if privacy.
Bb, FF
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

No she asked about .. I don't do anything unless someone asks
Oh well live and learn..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

If you watch any TV or YouTube news it's a useful exercise to observe the speaker's aura, both the commentator's and anyone interviewed. Those Senate hearings are also good exercises & i notice the aura flashes i saw coincided with the body language studies. Flares show tney a) really feel passionately, or b) are winding a yarn, projecting as it were, to appear convincing. Body language discerns the difference. It's easier to see if there's plain background.

Yea, I've had people ask for readings & get cross with the invasion of their privacy at the same time. It's not just they don't like the reading, it's the fact that you can see thru their cover.
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

My Aura reading which surprised me I have gold at times
I was told gold is rare .. I found a picture of me with gold and orange around me..
I'm light bringer..
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Uh-huh. Bring some inner enlightenment with that self annalysis & you'll succeed. :D
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I see the hazy, smokey, distortion and quite active layer easily... I see a further bloom like an after image of indigo and a green field. I can't seen to visually perceive colours beyond this despite occasional bursts of effort over the years :(
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Corbin wrote: I see a further bloom like an after image of indigo and a green field.
I see the greenish color most easily around myself but the indigo you speak of, is that around inanimate objects also? do you see this more of an afterburner color when something has been moved and you can still see the edge of image.?
BB, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

Inanimate objects also - the indigo not the green field. It could be like an after burn image I suppose, more an indigo blot like a stretching shadow off the edge (?) - what I see still has a degree of movement (not uniform around the subject) however it doesn't fade, ebate or leave the subject with blinking? Whereas the green field itself appears very close to the surface and yes, when I study myself actually - but after seeing the initial smokey distortion?

The most stark appearance of the blot / bloom is looking at the horizon line of tree cover (not into the sun obs).

--- to help explain, imagine holding something three inches from a white wall and holding a lamp toward it, then moving the lamp so the shadow moves? - - - the indigo blot is like that ---

The hazy, smokey distortion I see is really active and not in uniform ways.

Any thoughts would be great - I am determined to crack this nut this year. I fall into the natural magician camp rather then natural psychic.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I know exactly what you're talking about. The indigo /blue has a wavy edge. Not altogether sure if that is an actual aura or some kind of optical illusion. Very interesting nonetheless. To play on that wavy edge thing is a practice I made up with different colored discs in hopes of strengthening my aura reading skills. Take at least 6 different colored papers and cut them in a grapefruit sized circles. Gaze at each disc until that wavy edge begins to show up then flick the disc out of the way (careful to maintain your gaze) and observe the "shadow" it has left behind. What color do you see?
I see other things with a soft gaze too, like symmetrical patterns in the grass. Not sure how to explain that. But all visioning seems to be related to using a soft gaze. Which wouldn't that be really bad for your eyes? My eyes have gotten progressively worse since doing this practice (but then I have gotten progressively older!) even though I do a strengthen exercise after covering each eye in turn focusing on something close up then switch to 20 feet away and focus back and forth several times.
As far as reading others auras I don't really do it for fear of seeing something bad that I would have to report.
I don't relate to a smoky visual per se, but the haze is part of the soft focus? It is as if one is looking through a fog, right?
BB, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

With 'soft gaze' do you mean like the yogic practice of muscular eye relaxation or deliberate unfocusing, like you would with a magic eye drawing, which books and articles re: aura sight often mention?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

yea, I'm pretty sure it's the same process, though I admit to having a terrible time with some of those magic eye posters :roll:
bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Green-nature
Grey- sickness
Gold/silver-something of celestial creation
Yellow-joyful, freedom. Can be confused with gold.
Red-materialistic, shallow
Blue- piecefull
Black- negative

Just some food for thought...
Corbin

Post by Corbin »

I've had it suggested to me that I am focusing on the aetheric layer of the aura?
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

as I understand it, that is what we are viewing, the etheric cushion that surrounds our bodies.
bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”