Negative people

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
staceyboo

Negative people

Post by staceyboo »

Hi, am a bit of a empath I can pick up on people's feels ect sometimes there emotions can rub off on me but over the years I've learnt how to switch it off so what, but the other day I started a new job were I worked with this woman who made me feel uncomfortable the first time I met her, anyway after working with her just me and her I found out why she didn't do anything wrong to me but was bitching about all the other staff ect just a negative person and very easily agitated.The problem am having is I can't seem to stop her negativity rubbing off on me, my muscles in my body ache from being tense I feel stressed and agitated basically I feel physically and emotionally drained after working with her even when am home it takes me ages to calm down.
Has anyone got any ideas for me as to how I could stop this happening to me any possible way I could protect myself. I only feel this way when I work with her no one else and I do like the job so I am sure it's her.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Negative people

Post by SpiritTalker »

Use a black obsidian or black tourmaline pendent as a charged protective talisman. It'll help absorb or deflect the cooties. Amber is a traditional witch "stone" worn for balancing your energy. See the spell-section topic "simple spells" for how-to charge, aka set an intent if you're not sure.

Also practice grounding (every 10 minutes if necessary) so any incoming tainted energy can be funneled into the earth for cleansing without sticking to you. A hand mudra of touching the tips of thumb & ring fingers helps grounding & can't be seen by onlookers.

If you're skillful &'can control your workspace you can place a compact mirror between you to reflect back her energy. And visualizing a blue star on her forehead protects you from her emissions.

And just a heads up on office politics, never make neg comments about your coworkers, especially to habitually dismal, neg people because they will repeat it & use it against you. They're trapped in an endless loop.
barker

Post by barker »

For aches and pains and sighs,.. grounding. For empathy itself, stay in hope not apathy where you might. barker
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Every time she says or does something negative try to counter with a positive remark or act. She may in time recognize the error of her ways. Try to over-shine her gloom with positive energy. At the very least she may get the message that you are not into her rhetoric and stop venting on you.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
blue_moon

Post by blue_moon »

I am very familiar with the feelings you described.
What actually helpes me best (with strangers - non family/friends) is:
Shielding (if i feel super weak a hematite bracelet is best combined with citrine neclace or pendant)
Recollecting and calling back my lost energy.

It is hard to handle bitching and having negativity loaded off in you. Trying to joke about it or giving positive Remake as suggested may help wonders! Depending on how you feel.
BB

Blue Moon
staceyboo

Post by staceyboo »

Thank you all for getting back to me I've tried to give positive comments back she just talks over me so I've give up with that am just trying my best to ignore her bitching. I do have black tourmaline so am going to use this see if this helps if not I will invest in a hematite bracelet am working tonight with her and am dreading it.
Thank you for all the advice
CaramelKitty

Post by CaramelKitty »

Do reiki. Youtube some videos on Reiki Empath and watch them. It helps me alot as I am an empath myself, and I deal with a negative woman at work on a day to day basis.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”