Telekinesis

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Telekinesis

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Can this gift be learnt? And if so, anyone got any suggestions of a good place to start?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Telelemisis

Post by SpiritTalker »

You may have a typo. I found differing spelling with ref to "telemisis" as remote monitoring equipment and "telemesis" as a forensic ref to hanging. So your question could use some clarification, please. :)
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Re: Telelemisis

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

Sorry meant Telekenisis damn bloody auto correct
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Telekenisis

Post by SnowCat »

It can be learned. It can be very tiring. Moving things with the mind sometimes requires a lot of energy.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

SnowCat wrote:It can be learned. It can be very tiring. Moving things with the mind sometimes requires a lot of energy.

Snow
How would one begin to learn it? Obviously i know im not gonna be making people go flying but its one gift I've always wanted.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

First, practice concentrating your mind. Use something like an apple. In a quiet room put the apple where you can see it and sit comfortably. Concentrate on the apple. Take in all the information about it you can. Get yourself to the point that only you and the apple exists. Concentrate your mind on moving the apple, without, of course, physically touching it. Keep practicing. You'll find it easier to concentrate about other things as well. It's a good general brain exercise for any working in the Craft.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

There are some interesting YouTube videos on this, some as demonstrations and others as instructional. A useful practice to know energy is moving from you, is making energy balls between your hands. Keep at it until you feel it physically. It uses the same concepts we use in the Craft. Always ground yourself to disperse the energy afterwards.
Newbiewitch94
Banned Member

Post by Newbiewitch94 »

SpiritTalker wrote:There are some interesting YouTube videos on this, some as demonstrations and others as instructional. A useful practice to know energy is moving from you, is making energy balls between your hands. Keep at it until you feel it physically. It uses the same concepts we use in the Craft. Always ground yourself to disperse the energy afterwards.
Ooh now the energy balls thing i can do.
Il give this a go as it sounds really interesting
LC

Post by LC »

This was some good info!
Last edited by Firebird on Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Tapatalk add LC please remove
Imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality.
Yellow diamond light

Re: Telekinesis

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Check out Nina kulugina that Will give you an idea about how much practice energy and concentration
Required to move even the smallest of objects for human beings
Unless you are a different kind of species. Be warned this is not a joke or it is incredibly dangerous and can even burn flesh from bone. If concentrated enough can literally destroy everything in its path.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

So is driving a car dangerous to life limb of self & others in it's path. Learning to drive teaches us self-control of our vehicle. Drunk driving & road rage lacks self control. The same applies to the "vehicle" of psychic energies. Rolling ping pong balls across a table or rotating a compass dial is impersonal & a safe means to learn self control.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The old slumber party game, light as a feather stiff as a board, seems to involve group telekinesis. I used to do a fair amount of telekinesis when I was younger. I lifted a disbeliever off a table once.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Yellow diamond light

Mistakes can happen when emotions run high, best off using small light objects to begin with. Speaking from experience regarding this subject,
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I started experimenting with telekinesis when I was 11. I was 18 when I lifted a disbeliever.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Yellow diamond light

Telekinesis can move almost anything. You could launch a car of the road from another country.
But the energy it conducts is highly electromagnetic
And if concentrated on a biological entity Will either kill them instantly or leave them with an auto immune disease which eventually does the same.
Just like Philip Schneider

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”