Telekinesis

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Telekinesis

Post by SnowCat »

The disbeliever lived to tell about it.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Yellow diamond light

Post by Yellow diamond light »

Good for him,
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

I've had some of those random moments when I've been highly upset (not angry but deeply concerned over events) &' objects around me moved or fell off shelves. Luckily it doesn't happen often & when it does I've learned to get a grip.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

SpiritTalker wrote:I've had some of those random moments when I've been highly upset (not angry but deeply concerned over events) &' objects around me moved or fell off shelves. Luckily it doesn't happen often & when it does I've learned to get a grip.
When I was an assistant manager for Cinnabon, I had one cashier that really tried my patience. Cups shot out of the cup dispenser, at her, on more than one occasion. I also almost beaned a supervisor with a rolling pin. None of it on purpose.
Daughter of Sekhmet
Zeta_Star

Post by Zeta_Star »

Telekinesis would be so cool to have. I once read about a story of someone in contact with extraterrestrials who claimed the E.T's all had telekinetic abilities. He even went on to describe how telekinesis doesn't actually work in the way you would think it would. He mentioned having to imagine objects in their "mirror" self and instead focusing on that aspect. Like if you want to move an object up you imagine that object in the "mirror dimension" moving down. I know it's kinda confusing but that's what they said.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

That actually makes a lot of sense. Image & reflection is a useful meditation tool. I like to say it's all done with mirrors :D
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

I would kinda like to have some scanner abilities if you seen the movie you know. :wink:
barker

Post by barker »

Telekinesis is the final miracle. First miracle is to heal God in your life. Next miracle is to forgive humanity in your life. Final miracle is to transcend that pain by showing of your strength. It's in you somewhere...

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”