Precognitive dreams all of a sudden???

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
WildFlower93

Precognitive dreams all of a sudden???

Post by WildFlower93 »

I've never had precognitive dreams before, ever. Then all of a sudden I am having them nightly this past week. I'm mind blown, it's ever since I've been working with the goddess Diana. Maybe she's awakening my psychic senses or something?

Anyway, I am just a bit concerned, because all the other dreams have come true, but they were little things, but I dreamed the other day my younger sister (who is 17 and on birth control) came to me and said she was pregnant.

I am not sure what to think. I tried to take the dream symbolically, like maybe it's telling me new things are coming in my life (which is does feel like that), but the dream itself was so vivid and on waking the overwhelming feeling was she was pregnant.

What should I do????
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Precognitive dreams all of a sudden???

Post by SpiritTalker »

Which situation are you referring to when you ask what to do? Doing anything without focus is risky, so first line is Keep calm.

Re: sister... Web browse pregnancy options to educate yourself should you be asked for advice.
And remind your sister not to skip her protection.

Re: precogs... You can choose to continue your communion with your deity or back off for a bit to regroup. Pre cogs just show that our consciousness is now more aware. We can allow ourselves time to adjust to the new ability or steadily persist in what we practice & trust the system.

I'm a veteran of some wild pre cogs, and foreknowledge let's us be calmer when the events occur, and thus we can think more clearly and be supportive if needed. The situations you described are not in your control. Only your emotional response to them is.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Precognitive dreams all of a sudden???

Post by SnowCat »

I have had some off the wall pre-cog dreams that came true. A couple of years before my mother died, I dreamed that she disinherited me. That came true, although it wasn't a surprise. Your dream about your sister could be your concern showing, a future event, or hopefully not, a current event. It takes practice to filter what you're getting in your dreams. You might try using a dream catcher, with the specific intent of filtering your pre-cog dreams.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”