Born without a veil aka being a psychic

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Born without a veil aka being a psychic

Post by Firebird »

Ok, so I set up a poll, please feel free to drop by and mark one of the selections.
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... 34618.html
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

I was talking about born with the caul, or born with the entire sack. In my culture it is considered like they have a very powerful gift (that's what I called a veil)... and yes, that is why I thought the original article got it wrong... but I just asked because I just analyzed it from my point of view, and culture. I was wondering if there were different beliefs.

And also, I don't believe that ONLY people born with a caul will have powers... I just said they are REALLY powerful. And atleast, in the cases I've encountered, I have been able to confirm thus, I have been astonished myself.
Mystie.Graves

Post by Mystie.Graves »

I remember my mom mentioning that they had to remove part of the sack from my head when I was born, she said it scared her half to death because she thought I was born without a mouth, nostrils, eyes, & ears LMAO funny thing was she was just as freaked out when they started peeling it off screaming cause she thought they were peeling my skin off. XD

What I got from the post/blurb was it means a veil like a Metaphorical/Spiritual blind fold. As in those who are not blinded from feeling the energies around us can "see". I didn't think it actually meant being born without/with a sack. Unless I misunderstood?

I've been told I'm possibly an empath. I tend to be effected by others emotions, it's one reason I don't like going out, it's overwhelming/frustrating sometimes. Ironically, I'm not a social person lol

I also used to freak out my family by knowing who was going to call before the phone even rang. This was back before caller ID. I remember doing this to often for a while, then being taken to church & everyone "prayed away the demons in me". It was not a fun highlight in my life, very off-putting. Just plain awkward.

I'm sure we have some psychics & empaths here. Seems there are many amazing talents grouped here. I would like to think all the positive energy brought everyone together =D

=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
=#=Mystie.Graves=#=
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

Hmm this is weird. I had answered this post before but now I don't see my answer.

Anyways, what I said was somewhere on these lines:

I thought it was weird(the original post)... because of what I already said. And yes, I meant when babies are born with the caul, or the entire amniotic sac intact. In my culture this has a very great meaning, it is considered a very great person, very, very, very powerful. It doesn't mean people born without it won't even be psychics.. of course there are, but these babies are considered very special. And I can't doubt it, I've known people born under these circumstances and they are really one of a kind.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

We're on page 2 Suhrt, Perhaps it was on the first page?
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson
Suhrt

Post by Suhrt »

I'm not sure, I got confused.

@Mystie ... that's amazing! I'm an empath too and can do similar stuff, ... thank God I was not taken to church or any such things and I'm sorry you have to go through that kind of stuff. But it's still a great gift, you might be able to help people too. I had this boyfriend, his father was born with a caul like you did, and he could even heal people just with his "energy" (or whatever it is).
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

I was very confused by the title, too. The amniotic sac is what is commonly known as After-Birth, it comes out about half an hour after the baby. in rare occasions babys are born with the sac still around Them and here in Germany those are considered to be very lucky in life. Then we have babies born on a Sunday, they are considered special children who can talk to Angels. Well, it so happens that i was born on a Sunday but i dont really think the time or place and circumstances of birth have any influence on the personalty apart from the obvious Things like, in there was a trauma the child will Most likely Suffer from ptsd.
May the Lord and the Lady bless you.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

The amniotic sac is the protective membrane that encases the baby. The afterbirth is the placenta, which is a circular organ that develops in mammals to connect the developing baby to the mother, and provides nourishment to the baby in utero.
Daughter of Sekhmet
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

Alright but the sac also comes out as the After-birth... or Not?
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

SpiritTalker wrote:Well, with spiritual awareness we advance the graces of mercy and compassion.
Mmmmm, beautifully said.

SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

autumn swan wrote:Alright but the sac also comes out as the After-birth... or Not?
The after birth is the placenta. That's the sponge like organ that connects baby to mother via the umbilical cord.

Shasta
Daughter of Sekhmet
autumn swan

Post by autumn swan »

SnowCat wrote:
autumn swan wrote:Alright but the sac also comes out as the After-birth... or Not?
The after birth is the placenta. That's the sponge like organ that connects baby to mother via the umbilical cord.

Shasta
I know what a placenta is! I was just thinking the amniotic sac comes out As Well. But never mind not rellay important...
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Yes, sorry no one answered directly,
Sometimes a baby can be born with the whole amniotic sac still intact around the baby. Usually it tears when the water breaks and during birth the baby slides out of all that and down the birth canal. Everything that comes after is the afterbirth ie; blood, sac, placenta. Sometimes the placenta comes out first before baby but that's a whole other topic/problem.
It is really rare to have a baby born with whole sac intact and slightly more common but also rare to have a portion still covering the baby, it's called being born in-caul, and it is the reason these kids are considered gifted or blessed in some way.
Bb, FF
― Jim Morrison
― RWEmerson

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”