White smoke coming out of people?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Binglian

White smoke coming out of people?

Post by Binglian »

Hello, something weird happened yesterday, and I have troubles explain it because I never seen or heard any things like that happened before. It happened in the afternoon. I was in class listening to lectures, and I am really tired and sleepy. In the front of the class, there was a projector and the professor stands right beside the projector. Because I was so tired, I try to strain my eyes and stared at the prof without focusing so I could stay awake (I do that when I am tired). And slowly, as I was about to drift to sleep and my vision became a little blurry, I suddenly saw half opaque white smoke coming out from the projector. It startled me, and I immediately became awake and refocused my eyes. I notice that the white smoke not only coming from the projector, but from the prof as well.

It was really fluffy, a little bit translucent, but definitely has a white colour hue to it. The smoke moves really fast in a upward motion. It has a radius about 60 cm before it started to faded away. The first thought came into my mind was that the projector had broke down. But the projector works fine, and nothing wrong with it. Other people didn't even seem to notice it, and didn't even react to the smoke at all. And the prof has the same white smoke coming out of his body, and since he was so close to the projector, I'm not sure if the smoke was coming out of him or the projector. The whole process stays for about a minute or so, and the smoke just started to faded away.

2 hours later, I was in another classroom with a different professor. Again, I was really tired and sleepy. I then to proceeds to relax my eyes by not focusing them and stared at the prof blankly. My whole body also became very relaxed due to this reason. After a while, I suddenly notice the same white smoke coming out of that professor's body, and I immediately refocused my eyes, and I can still the see the smoke perfectly. This time, I become really anxious, and my whole body tensed up. I do notice that the smoke is a lot smaller than the previous one and the white smoke only lasted for about few seconds and it faded into a whitish aura like glow. This aura like glow only lasted about half a mintue and it then completely disappeared.

I am so confused about what I had seen, and I have no idea what is it. I am guess it's people's aura, but it is too fluffy and cloudy to be aura, and it does not makes any sense that the same thing happen on two completely different people. Would anyone give me any advice on the smoke I had seen? Thank you.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: White smoke coming out of people?

Post by SpiritTalker »

I think you are seeing a natural emanation of etheric energy from the body of these professors. I have sometimes seen it looking like rising white smoke, blueish mist and sometimes looking similar to what air bubbles rising in boiling water looks like, in blue with smoky tendrils rising off the bubbles. I've seen it all my life. One time I saw dark red bursts around the teacher, and a little while later he went to the hospital for a ruptured ulcer.

And you possibly saw this time because you were tired and relaxed, and slightly out of phase like in a slight trance state.
T'a Nuk

Post by T'a Nuk »

This happens to me as well. The best explanation I received was simply this. While awake and alert, certain 'filters' are active which allow us to focus on the current task without distraction. These filters are left brain oriented. You can train yourself to shut these off at will, and go into a right brain dominant state. Try breathing and looking at a subject unfocused and slightly peripheral. Soon you will notice that everything has a unique aura with color and vibratory qualities, you will also notice that time does weird things too. You are seeing the actual state of the universe. This is a state that allows a higher level of information processing, almost like an extra sense. Shamans do this, as do artist, musicians, etc. If you are in a deeply creative and receptive state, you are that much closer to the cosmic energy. Just don't do it while you are driving.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Thank you for your replies, SpiritTalker and T'a Nuk. I actually thought maybe it is the professors' aura, but not too sure because I never thought that I would actually physically sees them. I know there are people who can see them, but I always assume that they sees them in their head, not physically right in front of their eyes. So when I see the white smoke infront of my eyes, it startled me. But nevertheless, it is a really cool experiences. I hope I can master that states and see more aura.

And that is a really interesting story, SpiritTalker, I assume that dark red aura are not usually a good sign since it is often associates with disease and angers. I guess white colour is basically quite common.

Thank you for sharing!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Usually when I see auras, they appear as layered bands of light outlining the head and shoulders. The area above the first level is where I'll see colors, sometimes as continuing bands, sometimes as outgoing rays, sometimes as spheres, smoke, or grungy blobs. A rare few times I've seen intense, single-color radiance. Dull, grungy or explosive bursts usually indicate something amiss and befouled. Auras move constantly.

You can practice seeing auras any time people are around, or in the mirror. A plain, light background helps. Just let your eyes slip softly out of focus and look just past the person. Another way is to look right in the middle of their forehead and let the outer area of your vision pick up the haze. You might get a few rude glares from the subjects if you look too long. Or stare at your bare feet. Since our feet contact the earth, they get quite an energy field.
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

HI SpiritTalker, that's a great advice! I guess I will just start to practice by looking at people's feet because I feel that people probably would get annoyed of me if I stare at them for too long. :flyingwitch:
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Binglian wrote: I guess I will just start to practice by looking at people's feet because I feel that people probably would get annoyed of me if I stare at them for too long.
Haha, a psychic who plans ahead, I like it. But what if they wonder why you're staring at their feet? just kiddin.'

I agree with ST and TN. Seems you're just seeing energy, spontaneously exercising your clairvoyance muscle in the hypnagogic state (that moment right before going to sleep, or just after awakening). It is a powerful time, yet brief and fleeting. I get a lot done then. And yes, you see with much more clarity for that brief time, then when the mundane mind starts settling in like a wet blanket, the wonderful clarity fades.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”