How to strengthen one's energy

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
moonraingirl

How to strengthen one's energy

Post by moonraingirl »

Hello everyone. I'm not sure if I'm posting to the right section.
I'll try to explain my problem. Basically I'm naturally a very spiritual /mystic person (though I've lost interest in recent time due to excessive stress). My problem is that despite that (spiritual people should have some charisma, shouldn't they?) somehow people don't notice me. What I mean is things like a bartender doesn't see me waiting in the queue and serves person behind me (twice in two days!) , when people introduce themselves to more people and I'm there too, they don't offer their hand to me as if they didn't see me. Once I was at work office and a colleague was asking another one to tell her a secret while saying a few times there was no one else in the room. I was sitting like 3 metres from them. Or, I was teaching children and they listened to other teachers but not to me. I also noticed that for example my dog doesn't listen to me but obeys my friend. Or a cat who was calm with others didn't want me to pet her.
Why is this happening to me, what does it mean?
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: How to strengthen one's energy

Post by Xiao Rong »

I think many people who are spiritual and mystics tend to be connected to other worlds and inner experiences, which is of course can be a very wonderful ability. To some extent, that involves letting go of the self a bit in this world to be able to channel those external energies. Mundanely, those people may not speak up so much, dress demurely or in neutral colors, and not call too much attention themselves. I think it also makes your energies more transparent or permeable. You'll find that many "invisibility spells" out there (sometimes known as anti-glamor spells) are really accomplishing the same thing -- designed to make you less noticeable, to move around without calling attention, by making your energies "fuzzier" and more transparent.

Again, this is not a bad thing, since not drawing attention to yourself can be a good and protective thing. But you may want to learn how to glamor yourself so that you are in situations when you need to be noticed! It may not be your most natural state and may require some effort, but it can be done (sort of like how natural introverts can, in some situations and with focus, be outgoing and charismatic in situations when they need to be that way). Focus on "thickening" your energies, making them more solid; perhaps you could envision an inner light shining forth like a beacon. Other suggestions include empowering your makeup to give you courage and charisma, reciting affirmations, wearing a charm to grant you charisma and be noticed, etc.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Thank you, that's a good explanation. It's definitely true that I think and daydream a lot. I'll try to envision the light coming out of me.
Are there some other meditation techniques I could try? Or perhaps crystals/stones.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

M, I have had the same invisibility issue throughout my life, and I'm big enough I wonder how anyone can miss me. I find centering, consciously being "in" myself, strengthens that light Xiao has covered. Centering is often mentioned with grounding, but they are not the same thing. I use full, regular breathing and focus on my solar plexus (just above belly button). It feels like I take a small step backwards when I'm there.

For stones, any black, red or orange ones which aid grounding also help here. I wear a grounding pendant. Well actually, I have an inexpensive, three pendant group of gold tiger eye, red Jasper and hematite. Tiger eye aligns with the solar p., Jasper is my go-to stone for grounding, and I added hematite for protection but it also boosts psychic awareness. You might replace it with black tourmaline for stability, if you want to.
Xiao Rong
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Xiao Rong »

SpiritTalker, I agree that being "in" yourself is important -- not drifting into other places, but being present and active in the moment. You also have to really want to be noticed; sometimes we think that we want something, but our body language and our energy is projecting a different message. I sometimes find that when I'm walking about, I want to connect with people, but the image I'm projecting is, "Don't bother me!" So I rarely do get bothered (rarely have to deal with catcalls) but I also don't get to have those pleasant chats with passersby. I have to work on projecting a more pleasant and inviting demeanor, and letting people in a little more.

As for stones, I don't know crystals very well, but I would stay away from transparent ones like quartz. You want something darker, more opaque, something dense and substantive, like the image you're trying to project.
~ Xiao Rong ~ 小蓉 ~ Little Lotus ~
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Meh - I'm retired in my mid-60's, and older women are definitely invisible. It's an asset and a curse. I find if I hit 'em with my cane, it gets their attention well enough. smiley_dance
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

thanks for the advice! Yes, it's definitely true that there are times that I don't want to be noticed. I've got quite a low self-esteem and spent most of my childhood trying to be invisible. So maybe it's time to work on that.
Thank you also for tips about stones. I'll do research about them.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

I've had this issue as well and totally agree with the being present part! But another thing that really helped for me was opening up to people energetically. I was pretty closed off to people without even knowing it. Now I consciously focus on opening my 3-5 chakras when interacting with people and it has made a world of difference. I believe being a sensitive empath and being unaware of it cause me to close down around people as a defense. Maybe it will help you too? Just remember to ground yourself as well. Good luck on finding your charisma!
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Oh and as for stones find something that makes your feel warm and comfortable and wear it over your heart. For me it was a Quartz pendulum wrapped in copper. I wore it on a copper chain around my neck and it made me feel secure and ok with staying present and opening up. I also wear gemstone chip bracelets too, especially when I know I will be around a lot of people. Good luck again!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

K - I would think the quartz helped the flow, as you mentioned, between the chakras you purposefully open. Coo-ol.

I have just had an unusual errand-day, chatting up the druggist, the grocery clerk and baggers, and then the gas station lad who filled the tank & checked the oil for me. Another fellow came out from the service bays to chat too. Then when I got home, a nice door-to-door sales person with cookbooks, working for his college fund. Everybody was cheery, pleasant and talkative. This kind of thing just doesn't happen to invisible old ladies. I must be on 1000 watts! It's the dragons. I know it's Danek's dragons on another thread. :wink2:
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

Katrinkah wrote:I've had this issue as well and totally agree with the being present part! But another thing that really helped for me was opening up to people energetically. I was pretty closed off to people without even knowing it. Now I consciously focus on opening my 3-5 chakras when interacting with people and it has made a world of difference. I believe being a sensitive empath and being unaware of it cause me to close down around people as a defense. Maybe it will help you too? Just remember to ground yourself as well. Good luck on finding your charisma!
I've found a green gemstone that I purchased a few years ago that I took in hand and it felt very warm and safe. I really felt is energy. I don't know what kind it is because I've had it for a long time and I forgot the name. I'll definitely buy a bracelet and necklace, too!
I want to ask how do you open your chakras when talking to people? Do you imagine light coming out or what do you do?
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Since chakras are essentially like little tornados in your energy, for me it helps to imagine the tornado getting wider. I mainly focus on the heart chakra.
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

But by all means if light works for you do that! Different things work for different people <3.
moonraingirl

Post by moonraingirl »

I like the idea of tornadoes :-)
Katrinkah

Post by Katrinkah »

Lovely!

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”