Seizures with empathy/psychic ability.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
nightowl

Seizures with empathy/psychic ability.

Post by nightowl »

So, I've always had empathic abilities growing up, especially during high school. However, I noticed that the more they started to grow, I actually started to gain the ability to know what would happen in the future. It's still tricky to understand and, oddly enough, mostly pops up while I'm driving to avoid accidents. Recently I've developed partial seizures when I undergo periods of stress. Basically it just means that my brain overloads and I can't do anything for the course of a minute or so, but there are no muscle spasms combined with it. I'm just wondering if anyone else has ever had to deal with it. From what I understand, a seizure is caused by an overstimulation of neurons in your brain that result in a wave of electric impulses that overload your brain and make it impossible to function. Is it possible that my talent has anything to do with it/ will it in any way be affected by it? Thank you for your time and have a wonderful day. Blessed be.
YanaKhan

Re: Seizures with empathy/psychic ability.

Post by YanaKhan »

Hello, nightowl,
I noticed you haven't introduced yourself, so please, when you have a moment, go to the top section of the forum and do that, so we can get to know you better. Thank you.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I saw in the live chat you wondered if anyone else didn't like their empathetic abilities.
I myself am not terribly fond of them, it causes too much stress sometimes.
You're having a brain freeze though, sounds like a huge stress response. When the body or mind is threatened we have an autonomic response to that in fight, flight, or freeze. Also in the face of turmoil the brain is unable to form new memories, it's too concerned with keeping you safe in the moment and the memory section if the brain is over ridden to acomplish that, so I imagine you may have little recollection of the particular event or of anything that happens in a short time period after.
Bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I suffered seizures for 3-4 years. Stress is a big factor. Sleep can be vital as well. You should probably cleanse and center your self before sleep.The last thing before sleep do a shield or protection spell. You could be getting over stimulation when sleeping with empathic intrusions. I didn't find any advancement or degradation of any psychic talents. Seizures are when one type of brain wave runs amok. Usually B or D waves. You may want to get an EEG to rule out Trauma.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”