Channeling

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Channeling

Post by Seraphin »

DMT presence is widespread throughout the plant kingdom.

Oh and have you read the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown? It discusses esoteric scientific disciplines there, and for "Lost" it's Noetic science, a branch that deals with human potential and thought (psychic awareness, in other words) and some secret order is preventing mankind to unlock this ancient source of power.

And yep! I believe everything would change now that (as Rosie said), we are in the age of Aquarius! With the help of these relatively new and controversial sciences such as Quantum Physics/Mechanics, Noetic Science, Psychothronics, Bioenergetics, we're now beginning to solve the "real problem" as Gary Zukav pointed out in his book "The Dancing Wu Li Masters (An Overview of the New Physics)," which is that we're used to looking at the world simply. We're now going to find out and discover the other ways of explaining many seemingly "impossible" things that I, you and most of the people here in this forum have done or experienced, other than saying they aren't real.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Channeling

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I saw the documentary on the book DMT the spirit molecule. I have never tried DMT though. The documentary explained this DMT is in many plants and animals already. It also explained that DMT is what causes those "I saw my life flash before my eyes"moments right before you're about to die. The way I understood it was that if you are in a dire situation, like starving to death on a deserted island, then your brain will likely induce a DMT trip from DMT produced by your own brain as a coping mechanism to deal with your own death or dire situation. Buddhist monks use to (and may still..?) travel for out into the mountains and live in caves only have 1 grain I rice a day and a small amount of water to sustain their lives, the live naked or almost completely naked in cold temps. They are doing all of this to reach enlightenment. Were they perhaps trying to trigger a self induced natural DMT experience.

I do know someone who has tried it. It was brewed in a tea for him. He has studied many religions and shamanism and he was hoping for a spiritual experience. He said he experienced a sort of out of body experience, where he was watching himself. Then he felt a calling to follow a hallways of doors, so he did. He felt like if he just found the right door he would find some great knowledge or the answers to the universe or something like that and when he finally opened the door, he was just standing on his porch and all the effects of the DMT were over. He was actually left with the impression that the message is that the answers are here on earth.

I don't mind sharing my experiences, but I do not view them as spiritual. I don't know if this thread is the appropriate place. I don't want to break the rules or do anything inappropriate. Maybe we could chat in a private message.

I will say this here though, I started to use hallucinogens in an environment that is catered to it to provide positive experiences; music festivals. I also had an experienced parter who looked out for me, so I always felt safe. I have always used recreationally and, yes, when you use substances recreationally there is the potential for abuse. I have never abused hallucinogens, but I have herbs. (Marijuana) And, that's never good.

Rosie Moonflower [ROSE]
Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

Seraphin wrote:DMT presence is widespread throughout the plant kingdom.

Oh and have you read the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown?
I haven't but I will as soon as I find time :)

RosieMoonflower wrote:I saw the documentary on the book DMT the spirit molecule. I have never tried DMT though. The documentary explained this DMT is in many plants and animals already. It also explained that DMT is what causes those "I saw my life flash before my eyes"moments right before you're about to die. The way I understood it was that if you are in a dire situation, like starving to death on a deserted island, then your brain will likely induce a DMT trip from DMT produced by your own brain as a coping mechanism to deal with your own death or dire situation. Buddhist monks use to (and may still..?) travel for out into the mountains and live in caves only have 1 grain I rice a day and a small amount of water to sustain their lives, the live naked or almost completely naked in cold temps. They are doing all of this to reach enlightenment. Were they perhaps trying to trigger a self induced natural DMT experience.

I do know someone who has tried it. It was brewed in a tea for him. He has studied many religions and shamanism and he was hoping for a spiritual experience. He said he experienced a sort of out of body experience, where he was watching himself. Then he felt a calling to follow a hallways of doors, so he did. He felt like if he just found the right door he would find some great knowledge or the answers to the universe or something like that and when he finally opened the door, he was just standing on his porch and all the effects of the DMT were over. He was actually left with the impression that the message is that the answers are here on earth.

I don't mind sharing my experiences, but I do not view them as spiritual. I don't know if this thread is the appropriate place. I also worry about the young teenagers I see joining this site reading about them and wanting to try. I don't want to break the rules or do anything inappropriate. Maybe we could chat in a private message.

I will say this here though, I started to use hallucinogens in an environment that is catered to it to provide positive experiences; music festivals. I also had an experienced parter who looked out for me, so I always felt safe. I have always used recreationally and, yes, when you use substances recreationally there is the potential for abuse. I have never abused hallucinogens, but I have herbs. (Marijuana) And, that's never good.

Rosie Moonflower [ROSE]
That's a very interesting story Rosie! I believe that the answers are here as well. Too bad the DMT stopped when he opened the door, but it may be a sign that he must keep looking for the answers.

I see your point on not discussing it here, I would be very glad if we could talk about it in private message. But if it makes you uncomftrable we don't have to.
I know that drugs are portraited wrong by the society, most of the youth take it for wrong reasons. I think it should be taken only for medical and spiritualy purposes otherwise it can be easily abused.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Yep I understand that, it's true and undeniable though that there a lot of studies and documented experiences showing herbs have spiritual and medical benefits in people. Some people like you must have heard of these studies and reports and people ask me sometimes if herbs and natural drugs could be tried to help alleviate their spiritual progress. I always answer them "I'll be a drug pusher if I say yes," and my negative response disappoints some of them. I'm not telling that because I'm against of using it! If I am, then I should have broken up with my fiancee long time ago. The thing is, using drugs is either a potentially beneficial or harmful, its use has to be strictly regulated and must be done under close medical and spiritual supervision, just like all approved concoctions and medicines, even in this forum. So yep! I think this should be discussed privately!
Seraphin

Sylar_pf

Post by Sylar_pf »

I agree Seraphin:)
Especially because more and more young people enter "the drug world" without thinking about the negative impact it might have on them.
I've seen a lot of my friends abusing drugs and becoming nearly brain dead. That made me very sad... Most of them wanted to escape reality.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I'll start a private message with you sylar. Let me know if you want to be added Seraphin, or any others reading. Don't feel like you have to, like I said, I do not view these experiences as spiritual because I wasn't in that mindset at the time if taking them. However, if you're curious about the effects of psychedelics, I can provide some insight.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Sure Rosie, if you feel that I'm someone who could contribute in that particular subject.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Alright! Last all for any lurkers.... We're all headed "down the rabbit hole..."
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Alright just a disclaimer and reminder for everyone (especially, teens) who's reading this thread:

As you may know (or not yet know), EUTM is not absolutely opposed to the idea of discussing herbs or natural drugs in a spiritual, medical or matter of mental or physical health, but due to the possible adverse effects of allowing sensitive topics like this such as leading readers and lurkers to greater substance abuse, we still express our concern.

We do not ban discussion about natural drugs here because we aim to achieve a balance so that people with legitimate medical or spiritual needs are not prevented from being advised to use herbs and natural drugs.

Herbs and drugs can facilitate the opening of inner awareness, but they're not a prerequisite; plenty of seekers find and experience spiritual reality without them.

Despite allowing the discussion about drugs, we want to make it clear that EUTM does not condone the use of illegal ("synthetic") substances nor the use of legal substances under the age required for its use or purchase. Synthetic drugs (like meth, ectasy and such) contains a number of chemicals that have no medicinal and spiritual worth. Among these is the psychoactive components which been proven to have harmful effects.

Just always be reminded that herbs and drugs is vital to approach their use with great care. If you are using or planning to use herbs and drugs, it is important to be aware of the laws and ordinances in your city and/or country. If you are already using herbs and drugs and you feel that you got wrong end of the deal, we advise you to seek professional attention.

*Thanks to Sakura Blossom, who co-authored this message.
Seraphin

Binglian

Post by Binglian »

I wonder if you are using herbs, how would you know what you see are the results of enhancement by the herbs, and not because the herbs act like drugs, which alter your mind? I read many description on herbs enhance psychic ability, but many herbs also act like drugs which would cause hallucinations. How would you tell the differences between the two.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

There's a very thin line between a hallucination and psychic manifestation stimulated by herbs, that's why it's controversial. You have to be able to prove what you're perceiving while under the influence of these natural substances as objective validity. Otherwise, you're hallucinating. That's your imagination. Also, the sensations, perceptions, visions, side effects and such should be concerned more with supporting you in spiritual development, progress and evolution, or in raising the level of your spiritual knowledge, rather than seeing or sensing purely mundane tasks or stuffs.
Seraphin

Binglian

Post by Binglian »

Hi Seraphin, thank you for your explanations. I guess you have to be careful when you considering these herbs.
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Yes, of course.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Channeling

I had to go back to the beginning of this subject to realize why it was called channeling. And, I found the sentence that summarizes how I feel on the subject of herbs and substances in spirituality. Seraphin brought up his fiancé using herbs in her mediation. Her said " The concoction wasn't taken to get high, or produce hallucinations, but rather to open her up fully to the experience that would have been difficult otherwise."

I have to say, and this is my opinion as someone who uses herbs & substance to alter their mind a lot, that INTENT is really important here. If you're intent is to get "high", then that's all that will happen. If you're intent is to expand your thinking, conscious, and cognitive abilities, then you may be able to achieve that as well.

So basically, the trip, or the hallucinogenic effects may be the same, but what you walk away with, mentally, emotionally, etc. may be different. I hope that makes sense. :)

Rosie
Lighter

Post by Lighter »

Seraphin Murmur wrote:You're welcome Rosie! I've received communications or messages from spirits of the deceased through trance (which is technically like being possessed) too, but these weren't sufficiently confirmed nor validated by people to whom the messages were addressed.

I had actually channeled many spirits and entities including elementals (dyrads, gnomes and tree spirits), but I never paid them attention because I couldn't verify the sources of the information I was receiving.

I remembered an incident where during one chat with an American healer and psychic researcher, I somehow suddenly went into a trance. And I can't remember what triggered it. During the trance, the healer asked me about almost everything under the moon :), not only about various healing modalities which some I don't really have knowledge of, but also about Atlantis, and some future events. The only thing I remember now is that the healer said he was very impressed and satisfied with the answers I gave while in trance. Whatever are those I don't know. :)

Oh and yes! I think channeled readings and messages would be interesting to talk about!

And I also agree that we're now in the New Age Era of Intelligence, Technology and Humanitarianism! Just like Dr. James J. Hurtak, president of the Academy for Future Science and author of "Secret Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch" said -- mankind will now begin to understand that in a new era of true enlightenment, the exclusive material consciousness will have to pass away in order for human nature to implement new tools at quantum change.
You wrote something that struck me(underlined in above post).

Is that really so? Being in trance means being posessed?

That could explain my days being posessed(brain hijacked) and... Seeing images of dragons. It all feels so hard when I never receive any answers to the experience I was put through.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”