The Psychic Powers of Man

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SirisDerp

Re: The Psychic Powers of Man

Post by SirisDerp »

Thank you Seraphin for this list! I never realised there were terms for a lot of abilities. It's very educational!
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Seing that the eutm family is getting bigger, I thought the new members could find this info helpful.
I still didn't get through all the psychic abilities listed here, but from what I read untill now, I can say that the feeling of being nuts, dissapears after you learn that your ability has a name and that other people experience it too.

P.S. Is there a psychic ability involving electricity or electrostatic manifestations? I keep hearing that people feel "electrocuted" when I am out of my zen-state of mind and touch them.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Electrokinesis, of course is a branch of psychokinesis. It generally exhibits static electricity, but has varying effects, all involving electricity.

I've had PK happen spontaneously and at-will, although it's not very useful, but I do like remote viewing. It's useful when I misplace things.
Bychan Wulf

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Thank you! :-)
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Bychan Wulf wrote:Seing that the eutm family is getting bigger, I thought the new members could find this info helpful.
I still didn't get through all the psychic abilities listed here, but from what I read untill now, I can say that the feeling of being nuts, dissapears after you learn that your ability has a name and that other people experience it too.

P.S. Is there a psychic ability involving electricity or electrostatic manifestations? I keep hearing that people feel "electrocuted" when I am out of my zen-state of mind and touch them.
Everythibg Saraphin posted was helpful! Lol! Still grateful to him for this list and many other awesome contributions! Thanks for reviving/reminding @BW!

Rosie
stormofwind

Post by stormofwind »

Clairvoyant . Postcog and precog stronger with postcognitive as I open windows of time
done it many times.. since I was a child. Psychometry holding objects and just knowing..
Biolocation done that for along time my friend sees and my mother too. :D
I have been told I have unknown abilties than I know..I wonder...?
I can see my own aura it's blue..

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”