Vivid gory visions (if blood bothers you, don't read)

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Isis3Anubis

Vivid gory visions (if blood bothers you, don't read)

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I was just settling down to meditate, I was clearing my mind and then clearly and very vividly I saw a big gory gash in my neck in my mind's eye. The thing is that I wasn't in any way disturbed by this and kept meditating. Then I saw my whole neck bleeding out of the skin of my pores. I was still undisturbed but just weirded out about how vivid it was.

I am normally clauraudient and my psychic visual skills are not very strong unless I am in deep meditation. This was different because it was the most vivid I've had so soon to starting meditation.

I was just diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Now I worry something darker is wrong. Does anyone have an interpretation? I know I have difficulties with oversharing and I have a big mouth sometimes so maybe that's one meaning of blood as to much vocalization energy...

Sometimes visions are just nonsense, like I have many of teeth exploding or falling out when I get nervous so I am just hoping this is a nervous but gory vision.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
creatrix

Re: Vivid gory visions (if blood bothers you, don't read)

Post by creatrix »

Is it possible that this could have been a way you died in a past life?
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

Now that I have watched a weeks worth of Game of Thrones and they are always slashing someone's throat, I think it was just a strange premonition of watching one of my favorite shows :)
Kat
Banned Member

Post by Kat »

don't worry about it. But if it happens again why not perform a blessing?
*Blessed Be*
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Just be sure you get your thyroid medication adjusted to a therapeutic level. My first thought was thyroid storm. If your medication level is too high, it could cause problems. Thyroid storm is what happens with an out of control overactive thyroid. Just take care of yourself. You know your body better than any doctor, so pay attention if you feel like something is wrong.

Frosty
Daughter of Sekhmet
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I have to look up thyroid storm. Sounds like a comic book hero. I have yet to start medication since I was just diagnosed and asked to look for alternatives to medication. As a person who tries to avoid animal products which unfortunately is the only alternative, I have to go on the pharmaceuticals.
Thanx for your concern and advice Frosty.
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Three things here, all could conceivably be true. One, you had a waking vision very much like a prodromal dream (see article I posted today on this, here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p195334). Leading to two, like Snow Cat said, your body wisdom may be telling you (through the disturbing prodromal visions), that perhaps you need to take the throat condition more seriously than you had been before the visions.

And three, if you were to "journey" into your soul's timeline (different from your body's biological/genetic history, much more ancient) indeed you may have been injured in the neck at some point, as creatrix mentioned, and the soul's biofield "remembered" it, resulting in current throat problems. If this is the case, again, shamanic work would may be very useful in correcting this pattern so you don't repeat it in your future lives, as I explained to Kat in this thread: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p194104 (a difference, I should note, is that your condition has been clinically confirmed, whereas Kat's seems to be, by her description, psychosomatic in nature).

In my opinion, all three opinions could simultaneously be true.

...or, it may just be the video games. lol

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”