Third eye question!

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Clair

Third eye question!

Post by Clair »

Hi everyone! I'm new here, I've been lurking around here as a guest for a while but there has been one question that has really been annoying me for a while now I even decided to make am account for it. I will be using it for other questions I have though, and I apologise if I'm doing something silly like posting this in the wrong place haha. so, I'm VERY interested in opening my third eyw and have been reading on it and how to open and I've been trying. what confuses me though is that I don't know where it is! :o I've been reading that it's in the middle of the forehead, some say its between the brows or slightly above, and some say its the pineal gland. I've meditated on all three locations and have felt something present at all. can someone please shed some light on this and/or give me pointers? thanks! ;)
WhisperShadowsong

Re: Third eye question!

Post by WhisperShadowsong »

The following information may not be true and is open to correction. I am only speaking from my personal experience. I may be wrong.

To feel your Third Eye, stare at an object. Then try to "focus" to your left, then to your right, without moving your regular eyes. You don't change your vision at all. It doesn't matter which way you focus, it can be anywhere. But that's what helped me. I basically bounced this focus back and fourth. The more I do it, the "looser" it gets (becomes more unlocked). It almost feels like working out a muscle; the more you work with it the stronger it gets.

Remember, I could be wrong. If I am, I apologize.
Clair

Post by Clair »

Thanks! I'll try this
WhisperShadowsong

Post by WhisperShadowsong »

Let me know how it goes. I'm pretty new at this kind of stuff myself, but I think I may be on to something.
Clair

Post by Clair »

I definitely feel something when I do it, its slightly above my eyebrows and actually feels more behind my skin than I thought. Thank you so much for sharing this! :)
EmberWolf

Post by EmberWolf »

Merry meet! I don't know if it may be different for everyone, but my third eye is a little above right in-between my eyebrows. I've heard of having to open it, but I've never had to. Some exercises you can do to strengthen it, though, would be to close your eyes and visualize whatever room you're in. You should see everything in detail, and you might even see some energy in places. Start with somewhere you're familiar with, then move to somewhere you've never been. I hope this helps! :flyingwitch:
Blessed be!
I strove with none, for none was worth my strife.
Nature I loved and, next to Nature, Art:
I warm'd both hands before the fire of life;
It sinks, and I am ready to depart.
starlady

Post by starlady »

i do reiki healing?so i know the chakras in the body,and the thrid-eye is in between your brows,the pineal gland is at the back of your head at the base of your head and top of your neck.im trying your exercise above me now too?meditateings always good for me to clear my head and eye it up.some can open it more easy than others,but more you try too?it will help,i hope its working okay for you now too?
Isis3Anubis

Post by Isis3Anubis »

I also have trouble with the third eye. I see more clairvoyance from my solar plexus chakra for some reason, perhaps you can also focus on other chakra points for clairvoyance. Also some people are more in tune to empathy and clairaudience and take longer to open the third eye.
She's just pieces of me you've never seen ~ Tori Amos
Binglian

Post by Binglian »

There is some guy on the web who claimed to open his third eye with a magnet. I think the procedure is to place a magnet (it has to be in proper position, but I forgot which way it is) in the middle of your eyebrown for half hour each day. He claimed it worked for him, and someone backed him up with experiment or something.

I don't know the degree of credibility of this news, but it is interesting to look through. :mrgreen:

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”