A question about headaches....

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
nature_in_control

A question about headaches....

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi all^^

I just wanted to ask, does anybody else here get like a pressure sort of pain in your head, with no medical explanation, when in paranormally active places? I've heard something about mediums getting headaches if a spirit attempts to contact them when they haven't opened a channel, and as a medium, I wondered if this was true for anybody else. I've lived in a paranormally active house for a few years and frequently experienced what I can only describe as a pressure on my brain, with no medical explanation whatsoever.

Anybody else?
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
Arwena23

Re: A question about headaches....

Post by Arwena23 »

I have recently been disrupting my energy and sort of "over exposing" myself to psychic waves. (best way I can describe it, I talk about it in other posts) and when it seemed like there was a lot of "other worldly" activities around me, I usually got a tension headache. BUT there were other factors that very well could have caused this.

The few times I believe a loved one was trying to contact me, I remember my head feeling really cold...like my scalp and on top.
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Yes I sort of relate to this. I don't really get headaches as much as I would say...a tingling/pressure feeling around the crown of my head. When I have spirits communicate with me I get cold chills all over my body. Not the kind you get from being physically cold...it feels much different for sure.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
nature_in_control

Post by nature_in_control »

You mean like the sort of 'someone walked over your grave' shiver? I get those a lot more than my friends, they're just the strangest feeling out there.
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
raynelae

Post by raynelae »

Yes.
Peace cannot be kept by force but can only be achieved through understanding (Albert Einstein) ~coexist~
Sonkido

Post by Sonkido »

I noticed that my best results when doing psychic or spiritual activities is when I feel that kind of pressure and especially when my vision is a bit blurry - unfocused I mean. Not sure which is first for me, but it's definitely a connection! I usually do more complicated Tarot readings when I feel that way out when I'm sleepy - which are kinda close sensations for me.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”