How to discover a gift?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SingingCanyon

How to discover a gift?

Post by SingingCanyon »

I'm not positive if I have any psychic abilities, but I would really like to know about them if I do.
Are there any spells or meditations or something I can do in order to find them, and enhance them?
I am the voice of the past that will always be,
Filled with my sorrows and blood in my fields.
I am the voice of the future,
Bring me your peace,
Bring me your peace and my wounds,
They will heal.
-Celtic Woman

Blessed Be,
Singing☾anyon
DaughterofErebus

Re: How to discover a gift?

Post by DaughterofErebus »

Yes I have one in my Book of Shadows, well here you go.
You will need:
Hecate oil
blessing oil
black witch candle
bloodstone gem

Perform this after the full moon

.Anoint a black witchcandle and bloodstone gem with hecate and blessing oil
. As you rub the oil, say:

Hecate old and wise, powerful and true, help me see the gift that is my due. Empower me to use it with good intent, so all may benefit from my talent.
Never let life kill your spark ~ Crown the Empire
EarthLover*

Post by EarthLover* »

DaughterofErebus wrote:Yes I have one in my Book of Shadows, well here you go.
You will need:
Hecate oil
blessing oil
black witch candle
bloodstone gem

Perform this after the full moon

.Anoint a black witchcandle and bloodstone gem with hecate and blessing oil
. As you rub the oil, say:

Hecate old and wise, powerful and true, help me see the gift that is my due. Empower me to use it with good intent, so all may benefit from my talent.
What if you can not get any of those items?
Zili

Post by Zili »

Everyone has some level of psychic ability its a matter of concentration.

Try sleeping with an amethyst near your bed or under your pillow, it can be a piece of jewelry if you don't have just the stone. Its said doing this helps provide the sleeper with psychic dreams.

Try scrying with a piece of jewelry that has a natural gemstone in it (you could even use the same piece from under your pillow, sleeping with it will make it more in tune with your natural energies.)

Some people use candle flame and ask it yes or no questions. If you'd like more info on that I could dig around and see what I can find.
wanderer

How to discover a gift?

Post by wanderer »

I have a different view. I believe that we all have untapped gifts mostly because we are not ready for them. I began discovering mine at at very young age with prophetic dreams. Only much later in life did I find out that this gift runs in my family passed down from my father. My sister has this gift as well and so does her daughter. Others I have developed through meditation and concentration. If you can not quite the mind the gift cannot be easily discovered.

I try to focus on nothing until I hear my innerself. It guides me and teaches me. It reveals things and shows you how to do it correctly for you. The more I concentrate the easier it gets and the more I get from it.
Aryn

Post by Aryn »

I think that everyone has an ability, but that it's different for everyone when or how it manifests. Just by opening yourself to the desire to find your specific ability makes it more eminent. Personally, I haven't found my specific ability, either, but I spend a lot of time working on divination and meditating. I feel like that brings me closer.
Some days it's better just to head for the hills and dance in the rain.

Namaste

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”