Emotions seem uncontrollable

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Minx Rose

Emotions seem uncontrollable

Post by Minx Rose »

Merry Meet Everyone.

I've come here to ask you all for you help and guidance. Recently since I have come back to Wicca and been trying to meditate and contact my Spirit Guide my emotions have become very raw and some what uncontrollable. This however only happens when I talk to people. If I am alone my emotions are stable but as soon as I start to talk to people online, like on Facebook, my emotions come out strongly and I can't stop them. I could be really happy before and then when I start talking my emotions switch to the opposite I become unstable and upset and depressed easily.

I feel the urge to protect everyone and make them happy, I want to see everyone smile, but I myself am not happy. I don't understand why this is happening and when it does my head suddenly hurts like everything is rushing. Unfortuntely I haven't met my guides and I feel like there is no one for me to turn to.

If anyone can explain to me why I'm suddenly having overactive emotions I would be very grateful. By the way this has nothing to do with feminine times of the month or to do with hormones, this appears to happen everyday.

Thank you everyone in advance.
TheArtOfLife

Re: Emotions seem uncontrollable

Post by TheArtOfLife »

I am not sure if this could be of any help, but you can type a message, then leave it alone for a few minutes and review what you type.

Also.. when your head hurts and you feel like rushing, maybe it means you should go outside and take a walk? Or maybe you'll be having trouble with things from the past you don't want to know and you try to suppress it. I don't want to sound like.. well.. 'let the goddess give you her love' and that stuff, so I'd rather suggest you look inside yourself for what might cause the problem. Once you know what is going on you can help yourself, and maybe even then your spirit guides will show up too to help you.
Minx Rose

Post by Minx Rose »

Thanks for the advice, I will give it a try :)
Kei Kawazu

Post by Kei Kawazu »

Sometimes when people are rude or annoying and I have the option to tell them off comes to my mind, I feel a rush, and if I decide to go through with what entered my mind it lasts a bit longer than it would have and its a little stronger of a rush also.
So for me, its a choice to follow through with the emotion that arises, perhaps if you have a calmer mind you could notice when this happens if you are the same.

But for me it doesnt hurt, its just a sensation.

Also i found when depressed sunlight fresh air and light or medium excersizes and stretches help.

When you want to make others happy, you probably are doing it subconciously because of the treat others how you want to be treated moral.

If you don't excersize much or socialize much I would think those are the biggest issues, and don't do the same thing with socializing all the time, variety is healthy and obsession isn't. So if you only socialize with witches abotu witchcraft or etc take the time to go and do something else thats fun with others.

It might be harder if you don't have friends though.

I've never met spirit guides either, honestly some poeple also lie about spirit guides, which wasn't fun when I was first learning about the occult/spiritual. So it made it difficult, and a few years I would intermittently go crazy/paranoid and stuff. Mostly because I was on the computer 10 hours a day and not excersizing, along with the stress from college and it being winter (less negative ions in the air can cause depression, so summer air is healthier because theres more sunlight to generate negative ions).

Well good luck *hugs if you need it*
Minx Rose

Post by Minx Rose »

*Hug* Thanks needed that ^__^

Yes I understand, I don't exercise much and I'm more waiting for the summer when it's warm and i can go out comfortably. I can say things have gotten better since then but I have a completey new event happening now >__<
I think I am going to try and do things to help this part as well as trying to figure out why suddenly this month I've been able to get a vision of the future and thoughts of the future and well acting in a way which reflected a future event >__<, things are so complicated XD

Thanks for the help.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”