abilities?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Lucy720

abilities?

Post by Lucy720 »

i would like to ask what diffrent abilities the people on the site have
And how did you find out you had them or develp them
sorry if i sound nosey but some times i get dream or images that pop into my head that happen i am gust not sure about it
and was wondering how other fonded out about thing like this
Lucy :lol:
:type:

Ps sorry about any spelling mistakes
Skye Shadowstone

Re: abilities?

Post by Skye Shadowstone »

Idk if I'd call it a gift, but I've got some sort of sense for energy. Example: those scanner things in stores? I can hear them, and they kinda hurt my head >.< not to mention how every car shocks me when I touch it. Not pleasant. And my radio freaks out whenever I go near it too.
sapph

Post by sapph »

cool thread :)
i seen some of my dreams come true, in one way or another..some are bad but some were ok. well i've had about 5 for definite that i know i dreamt about ages before things actually happened, then i remembered the dreams and it just freaks me out sometimes. not saying that it is an ability but something i think about sometimes.

never told anybody this but, i am not sure about this, but i may have like attracted things that aren't there and shouldn't be there..like the one in my house atm. i believe it's probably my fault that it's there. but i duno :) not saying i can do that either but i like thinking about that too.

i definitely believe that some people can do some great things!! xx
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I don't know how I feel about the word gifts. Everyone can learn to do things, some just have more of a feel for it.

I am very sensitive to energies I am can magnitize and energise naturally and I feel vibrations. I also attract animals, but that might just be because I can energise and animals find that very attractive.

Blessings
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
sapph

Post by sapph »

AutumnMaidens wrote:I don't know how I feel about the word gifts. Everyone can learn to do things, some just have more of a feel for it.

I am very sensitive to energies I am can magnitize and energise naturally and I feel vibrations. I also attract animals, but that might just be because I can energise and animals find that very attractive.

Blessings

oww you made me remember something
it is possible for everybody to have super powers, imo, it's all to do with the brain and when the frequncies take off then we'll be doing some incredible things :) make that if the frequencies ascend with our conciousness, if it ever does.

then we might be able to use our mind how it should be used, and personally i think if we had more of a understanding of our mind we could perform great magick that would come naturally to us.
AutumnMaidens

Post by AutumnMaidens »

I think I know what you mean. The mind is certainly capable of wonderous things, as long as we 'believe' we can do it there is nothing to worry about (provided we put some effort in it at least XD) Children are a great example of this, they are able to tap in that natural will and certainty that we lose the moment harsh reality catches up to us.

Bless
"If you take a copy of the Christian Bible and put it out in the wind and the rain,
soon the paper on which the words are printed will disintegrate and the words will be gone.
Our bible IS the wind and the rain."
Silver dust

Post by Silver dust »

I have dreams that come true and a few have been bad i remember one dream I had, it was about me being stabbed with a sword by someone I've trusted, it came true months later when was betrayed by someone I cared about. And also I will get these hollow feelings in my chest when something bad is happening or has happened or if something is wrong.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”