scary dream- then scary dream come true

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Delphinium_fire

scary dream- then scary dream come true

Post by Delphinium_fire »

I had a dream- my mom got into a car crash, and she didn't make it through. her car stalled out, and it wouldn't start. another car was coming, and it hit hers. I woke up crying- and I was really scared. mom said it was just a really bad dream. then- a few night's later- mom got into a REAL car crash. her car DID stall out, but it started just before the other car collided with hers. she's still alive, but it still gave me the shock of my life.
FireRose

Re: scary dream- then scary dream come true

Post by FireRose »

I think the dream was a warning. You told your mom about the dream, right? And then the outcome of the dream changed.

so be thankful that she's okay, and try to accept that the most unexpected events in our lives happen for a reason.
TheArtOfLife

Re: scary dream- then scary dream come true

Post by TheArtOfLife »

There are more things like that. My gran has it when she dreams about airplane crashes. She HAS to tell someone, otherwise one really will crash.
I dreamt about seeing my primary school after it was on fire.. And some other things though which I have dejavu moments of.
Like FireRose said, it is alright that the outcome did change.
There are more people out there with the same kind of things, dreaming it. Like dreaming a friend will die because of jumping in front of a train. And then it really happens. Maybe you see those things because they are not supposed to happen and you are given a chance to change them.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”