Intuitive Healer Question

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
SilverLilly

Intuitive Healer Question

Post by SilverLilly »

Hello everyone,

I'm hoping that someone can help me out with this. Since I was a child I was able to sense/see/hear spirits. I was recently "re-awakened" to who i truly was...if also found that I come from a line of descendant who are healers and intuitives.

Last year, I was hospitalized and put on medication and labeled with "severe depression". I'm still following my psychiatrists suggestions. It was 6 months into my depression that I realized who I was, my spiritual self. Since then i've been meditating, learning, and healing myself with my angels and archangels.

I've noticed that my intuition wants to come out, my 3rd eye to open up clear the way. It's funny that this is happening, it's not everyday. It seems to come when i'm focused on healing. When it happens it's very random, and once a blue moon type thing. Because I am on a cocktail of medications, I'm wondering if this is why I have a difficult time seeing them or hearing them?

Any help or suggestions would help me.

Thanks!
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery
reikihealer83

Re: Intuitive Healer Question

Post by reikihealer83 »

Silverlily,

This is a great question and story. Honestly hun, the meds can make gifts like this difficult to cultivate or bring to the surface. If you are meditating and bringing things forward into yourself keep doing it no matter the medication regimen. Work on how to keep the positive and intuitive parts of yourself open. Write a simple meditation mantra for yourself and use it as you begin to really open up. Best of luck and let me know if I can help anymore :)

Light and Love
SilverLilly

Re: Intuitive Healer Question

Post by SilverLilly »

Hello Reikihealer83,

Looks like i got my answer..lol. Meds can make things a pain in the butt (well for me) ...hehe.

Thank you very much for your answer.I will keep meditating. Never thought of mantra for myself. I'll start doing that.

Thank you!
“It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupery

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”