Seeing or how to see auras

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
Black_Cat

Seeing or how to see auras

Post by Black_Cat »

First of all, what exactly is an aura? It's an electromagnetic field that surrounds all living things. They can be seen as well as felt, or sensed. Auras can reveal a persons emotional well being as well as physical state. There's no one method to seeing auras, the method given below is my personal way.

First there's the background. Some sources say that when reading an aura it's best to have a very dark black or red background, other's say to a white one. I've tried both and found that for me darker is much easier. Next, the aura is generally strongest around a person's head, but it you don't have another person to try this with, your own hand will work fine.

Pick a point just beyond your hand and let your eye unfocused (it's very similar to the way you view a 'magic eye' picture for those of you who know what that is). Eventually a thin white band will come into view. This is the first layer of the aura. Once you're able to view the white band, fix your gaze a little ways beyond it. Eventually a colored(s) band will come into view. Note, this stage is much harder to see, after a ton of practice I still can't see it every time. Each color has a meaning which is posted below.

RED: Energy, strength, courage
BRICK RED: Anger
DEEP RED: Sensuality
CRIMSON: Loyalty
PINK: Cheerfulness ,optimism
ROSE: Self love
ORANGE: Joy, vitality, balance of mental & physical
YELLOW: Wisdom, creativity, spiritual
GRAYISH YELLOW: Fear
GREEN: Ingenuity, compassion ,growth
PALE GREEN: Healing power
GRAYISH GREEN: Pessimism, envy
BLUE: Spiritual, idealistic, imaginative, intellectual
GRAYISH BLUE: Melancholy
ICE BLUE: Intellectual
PURPLE: Spiritual power
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

Thank you so much for this! :)

Question- Ive seen my grandmothers Aura several times, without me trying very hard at all. It was usually a pale purple. She is a hardcore Catholic, she has a shrine to Mary in her bedroom and ive seen her carry Rosaries around. Could this be considered being spiritual as well?
ScarlettRose

Post by ScarlettRose »

Very interesting! (: I really like this post.
Thanks for sharing.
Breathing in I feel gratitude; Breathing out I give thanks.
Breathing in I feel joyful; Breathing out I celebrate.
Breathing in I know compassion; Breathing I am compassion.
Breathing in I feel loved; Breathing out I offer love.
Breathing in I am still; Breathing out I am at peace.
Om.
Black_Cat

Post by Black_Cat »

canobiecrazy wrote:
Question- Ive seen my grandmothers Aura several times, without me trying very hard at all. It was usually a pale purple. She is a hardcore Catholic, she has a shrine to Mary in her bedroom and ive seen her carry Rosaries around. Could this be considered being spiritual as well?
Im not really sure, but i think so.
Oh and ur welcome Scarlett and canobie
When the shadows come...
when the moon is full....
the black cat is here....
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Interesting post.
Blue and Red are my favorite colours, Purple is my least favorite, yet blue and red combined make purple, weird, i've never been able to figure out why I dislike purple but I do.
It worries me because I want to develop my inner spiritual self and learn more about and I always hear Purple is linked to Spirituality.

If I had to choose one colour it'd always be Blue and Red is a close second, it's always sky/pale/ice/silvery blue too never the navy one, and deep/bright/crimson red, if that makes any sense. Purple always makes me uncomfortable, one of my friends walls are all painted purple and I never feel at ease in his house, so much so I avoid going there. I also avoid anything purple like clothes etc, my son saw a rug in the shop a few weeks back he wanted to get it for his bedroom he liked it because it had on it a big smiley face but I refused him, I felt bad but it was all purple and I really didn't want it in my home, if it were any other colour i'd have gotten it.

I really want to break out of this but I just don't like purple(not by choice but reflex)and feel very uncomfortable around it. Blue on the other hand relaxes me deeply I want it around me in everything all the time and red too, although it doesn't have the same affect as blue on me but red makes me feel happy fulfilled and energized.

Does not connecting with Purple mean i'll never be able to connect with my spiritual side? I do worry about that sometimes :(
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Disappearing one?
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Ah ok :), I feel much better now. I thought it was in response to my question on disliking purple and it being linked to spirituality, when I saw the words disappearing' and dead' I thought Yikes i'm doomed, lol.
mermaid

Post by mermaid »

Of course not evil:) we mustve been online at the same time cos when I posted mine a few mins l8r u did urs, I didn't understand the reply but of course it all made perfect sense once u pointed out u were talking about the auras, which is what the subject was intially about till I turned it into a colour fest :lol: my mistake sorry :wink:
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Seeing or how to see auras

Post by SpiritTalker »

Bumping to save

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”