Weird...

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.

Do you think I am Clairvoyant?

Yes
No votes
No
100%

Total votes: 2

nature_in_control

Weird...

Post by nature_in_control »

Hi everybody!

Can anyone please help me?

Since wednesday (23 june UK) I have had the numbers 4 and 1 stuck in my head. Today (27 June UK) I have seen the score for England vs. Germany,
and it was 4-1 to Germany.
I have only ever predicted an event once before, so I don't think that I am clairvoyant.

Blessed be,

Nature_in_control
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Clairvoyant really applies to "talking to ghosts" it means clear seeing and so a psychic who is clairvoyant would receive images from spirits like words in image form, pictures of their pet dog or old house etc... whereas a clairaudient would hear the words like spoken language.

I dont want to beat down but no, the number four could have many links, it just so happened that you only noticed one of them. Coincidence methinks!
nature_in_control

Sorry, clairvoyant is the wrong word isn't it... :oops:
~*nature_in_control*~

"I am not here to bring light to a world of darkness, but rather choose to represent darkness in a world blinded by light~"
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

It is, but you learn something new everyday!

If you think you have foresight (short of "future telling" it's the best word i can think of!) the best thing to do would be to log all of your "predictions" in a little diary along with the date and, when it happens, whether you were right and wrong and the details of what did or didnt happen.

Then you can start to see if you are just lucky or if you have an ability.
nature_in_control

I forgot that i have had a third premonition. I was sat in a playground and I blinked, and I saw the world in ruins, with smouldering houses everywhere I looked, and grey fumes rising high into the air.

Could this have been a hallucination? or was it something much more horrific?
~*nature_in_control*~

canobiecrazy

Post by canobiecrazy »

Did the houses all have similar features? Did they look like the houses in your area?
nature_in_control

yes, they did.
~*nature_in_control*~

[bluephoenix]

Post by [bluephoenix] »

i had a vision once about my house burning down and then my mom left and my dad put me up for adoption. i have a nice mom now who has been my new mom for 7 years. this may mean that you and your family are going to move soon.
Blue Phoenix

"The wisest mind has something yet to learn."
nature_in_control

Re: Weird...

Thats pretty freaky...my dad and his girlfriend are about to move in to a new house together :shock:
~*nature_in_control*~

reikihealer83

Re: Weird...

Post by reikihealer83 »

You may not be clairvoyent but you may simply have the gift of "knowing" which is simply the sense that something will happen or see things and be able to interpret them on a spiritual level. You may see this as a pre cursor to becoming a clairvoyent which is also possible. Work with it and try to develop it the best you can.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”