how to keep another empath out of your head?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
kimilynnekandikane

how to keep another empath out of your head?

Post by kimilynnekandikane »

Another empath has sought out my friend and I at school and right off the bat things did not add up. He claims to only have abilities when he is wearing this one necklace.He tried to read both of us and we blocked him, explaining we were not comfortable with people we do not really know reading us.For the last week he has forcibly tring to get past my blocks daily and following me to classes to get me away from her.He says he is doing an experiment but won't give details.My guide doesn't like him.Advice?
i support my soilders <3 Macy us army, Monk us army, Schnackenberg us airforce
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Tell him you are a practitioner of the craft and if he continues you will take further steps.

dont elaborate, and dont threaten, just warn.

what methods have you been using to block him so far?
Xal

Post by Xal »

Karate chop him in the throat.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
Sallydreams

Post by Sallydreams »

lol Xal...

Do a binding spell. Bind his ability to read you and get your friend to do the same. Bind yourself and then start wearing amethyst and that will highten your abilities to block him and put a ward up around you.

if this kind of binding I'd use a poppet with a piece of his clothes or some of his handwriting or something stuffed in it. He seems rather persistant, so I wouldn't be a sissy about how you protect yourself against him.
kimilynnekandikane

shadowx wrote:Tell him you are a practitioner of the craft and if he continues you will take further steps.

dont elaborate, and dont threaten, just warn.

what methods have you been using to block him so far?
I'm kinda a spiritual orphan as of now.The roman catholic beliefs I've been force fed for 16 years doesn't fit with my guardian,guide,or ability. I'm drawn to paganism and the craft,but I'm 16 and live with my obsessive roman catholic mother. That may end badly.
kimilynnekandikane

Sorry for multiple posts. I'm on psp which is only unmonitered internet I have. I always wear an amythyst stone on a chain. My blocking is kinda instinctive because it is a means of survival when living in an abusive situation. I sorta push people out of my head mentaly. I am not feeling like this is enough though. Can a spiritual orphan still bind or is this a bad idea? If so,how would I do so?(preferably hidden from mother and things a 16 can get ahold of!) What else can I do?
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Bindings are indeed powerful, i would first suggest though, assuming you have little or no magickal experience, that you learn basic shielding and grounding.

What is your belief system? Wiccan, pagan, christian, angels? etc...

You can use your belief to form a sort of defence. So for example if you are Wiccan and believe strongly in the god and goddess you can invoke their name whenever you feel he is pushing in all call in their bright white blinding power to blind his senses and forcibly remove him. If you are christian then use the cliched "In the name of jesus" type thing, same goes for angels and any other god or goddess, it is not the deity that is important. It is your belief in that deity that matters. I have no belief in jesus or the christian teachings, and yet i know that a christian priest using the name of jesus to banish a negative spirit is very effective and it will work purely because the priest believes it will work and thus he uses his own power, and that from around him and forces it out in a positive force that he would call jesus/god. Same thing goes here, if you have a specific god or goddess in mind then use their power.

are you aware of basic shielding techniques? dont feel silly if you dont, we all start somewhere and i too am still only a few feet along the path of learning.
kimilynnekandikane

I've learned some basic sheilding and grounding. I have an older friend (18) and shes an empath and an indigo.She has taken it upon herself to teach me to ground and protect myself. She had me read The Witches Sheild. I belive in God and will deffiniitely ask for his help. I also feel like there is a godess and plan to ask for her help. I also have my spirit guide who is my guardian. When he feels like I need to be protected he cuts me off from the world.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

I would also tell him that you are taking steps to make his necklace no longer work for him. The binding combined with the nagging doubt your words create in his head should cripple his abilities.

Also, it sounds like he is also physically harassing you. If this continues, please notify an authority figure and tell them that this guy is following you around. You don't need to mention the mental attacks, just say he makes you extremely uncomfortable and would like someone to tell him to back off. Hopefully the adult will take you seriously and something can be done to get this guy to leave you alone.
kimilynnekandikane

I have brought it to a school administer's attention, but they have larger concerns. We recently had a stabbing in our school and fights are constant. Bein followed ist their biggest concern. Telling him about preventing the necklace from working is a good idea.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Telling him is indeed a good idea, wouldntve thought of that!

It might also be worth just laughing at him and telling him he is wrong even if he is right. Dont elaborate just laugh and tell him he's wrong ;)
kimilynnekandikane

wrong about what? Laughter is always good though.
shadowx
Banned Member

Post by shadowx »

Ah sorry, im assuming he is coming to you with things like "I can see in your mind and you are feeling sad, happy etc.."

Am i to understand that it is a feeling you get rather than him telling you?
kimilynnekandikane

Yeah. Due to living in a very manipulative abusive family, I'm very aware of when people ar trying to get inside of my head, so to speak. It is severely uncomfortable to me.
kimilynnekandikane

I will have to try that one. Thanks. It worries me that he has made comments about my scars. The problem is that my scars, the ones in plain veiw, are extreamely faint as I have been an ex cutter for 3 years. You can only find them if you know they are there. I don't let on about my old habbit and only my 4 closest friends know at all. I'm not sure how he could know this, but it is troubling to me. I'm even more determined to keep him out now. Puppies... sounds worth a try. thanks again

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”