light healers

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
[White Orchid]

light healers

Post by [White Orchid] »

just wanted to know if any one out there is a light healer i think some thing has attached its self to my daughter at birth now she is eight and still this thing wont go help please
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Hi White Orchid,

Have you been able to figure out if it is negetive or not? If you are not sure I would suggest opening yourself up and looking at your daughter's aura to figure out if the thing that is attached is negetive or not.

On that note, if there is something attached to your little one a mother's love is the greatest light of all even above all the powers of light. Remember that you are your daughter's best defense. If you need to get the entity off of your daughter I suggest using the love you have for your daughter and channel it into your daughter's aura to clear it off of her.

I hope this helps.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

Reciting psalms 11 could be used in conjunction with your love. This psalm is said to drive demons away if that is the case. Psalm 140 will also defend her from black magic.

I'd also like to encourage you to sit down and meditate. Channel as much light into yourself until you feel light and strong. Then begin to channel love and positivity to your child. We all have powers to heal, and like reiki said, a mother's love is stronger then anything.
All I know is I love you.
That's about all I can do.
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

I know it is very strong - energy in it. my daughter is gifted in sight and is to young to tell her much of her gift. doctors have told me she has attachment disorder i dont believe it. She has done horrible things to animals and her brother i offten hear her talking to her to her self or to it and rage is really bad
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

it is hard to use love as she wont let me in. I have tried may times directly and it is like it knows what im doing only sometimes i get a gimps of my daughter it stops her from coming through
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

White Orchid,

Attachment disorder is not diagnosed without a cause but then again, you know your little one best. I think maybe giving her a bit of info about her gift could not hurt. She is young enough to be open to it but not too young to perhaps understand. I think her rage might be internal conflict of some type. Sit down with your daughter and get her to open up a bit. I hope this helps. Best to you!
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

have been doing therapy together and on her own for 4 yrs now and tired the meds never will i put her back on the meds it was like she was a zombie other meds made her sick and therapy still has not got her to open up is there such a thing as a light healer and how do i find one i live in australia. Is there another healer i should be aware of and be looking for my mum does reiki i am only gifted in sight i am starting to learn about crystals and working with them
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Reiki is a great place to start Orchid. I would also look into getting a reading from a psychic you know and trust. They may see something you are missing as you are obviously close to the situation. Sometimes a third party can help. I have never heard of light healers but then again I am by no means an expert. I think you will want to look at the meds she has been on as in my opinion meds should be the last resort. Have you thought about exercising with her and getting her moving? Just a thought :)
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I'm not sure if this is applicable but seeing as you are so desperate, I'd be willing to do a tarot reading (or even a couple) to really find out what's going on here.

If this sounds like something you'd like to do just let me know whether you want the results posted here or privatly. Posting results here could give people a chance to post more input and advice.

The first question I'd ask would be 'what exactly is going on with your daughter [auricly?]', and then depending on the answer I'd ask 'what should be done to fix this problem'.

Much love,
Y0m
[White Orchid]

Post by [White Orchid] »

thank you a reading would be great and you can post it if you like

my daughter has had problems with rage and well at 2 she killed my kittens most children at that age would cry she just grinned and stood very still starring into a void she would hord thing she was doing sexual things to her brother and has to other children things at 3 are beyond her years talking to her self has been around from the age of 3 and elf mutilation is now playing a part in the last 2 years from age 6 she wets the bed still and has bad dreams alot. tied my new cat to a rope and hooked it to the back of our car tyre. hung another ladies dog off a coat rack assaulted her teacher 3 weeks ago and may similar things
Godsmack

Post by Godsmack »

Wow... that is some powerful stuff... :( I hope you the best. Do you think it is a malignant entity which is causing it, then? If so, have you tried banishing it? I'm not sure if that will have negative effects on your daughter, though. Maybe you can try binding it, so that it won't harm anything. Another thing that you can try doing is working with the Archangel Michael, he is well-known for kicking evil spirits butts, lol.

Love and Light,

Blessed Be.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

It looks like your little girl is acting out because her emotional entanglement with her situations in life. To me she seems like a normal little girl from this reading, but she is deeply troubled. She feels that the walls of her material security may crumble at any time. She also knows intuitivly that exravagance causes destruction and ruin. She is rebellious as well. She is having to follow new instruction and form new relationships... maybe in school. This is adding to her fears and struggles.

The only real thing you have to worry about in her future, other then this material fear, is her being impatient, self-centered, and superficial in knowledge.

Sit down and talk to her. Let her know that everything will be alright financially. I worried about finances when I was young, but I didn't act out so much.

Your daughter is pure of heart. She is just young and a little careless. She has no evil beings around or in her.

Much love,
Y0m
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Orchid,

Y0m makes some excellent points. The idea that she could be possesed is not really ringing with me either. I think she is trying to find a way to work through not only inner termoil but possibly outer termoil as well. Kids act out when they do not know what to do or feel totally out of control. Might I suggest a cleansing ritual in her room and throughout your home that will help negate the negetive energy? Maybe that will help as well.
Y0m

Post by Y0m »

I wasn't totally truthful. The devil popped out when I asked if there was any being working to influence her... But other then that everything seems normal, so im thinking the devil card more just represents the troubles within herself. Don't freak out :/

Much love,
Y0m
Earth Ritual

Post by Earth Ritual »

Trust yourself to find the right help for you daughter. Cleansing will help and so will prayer. Set up a generation station (alter) that consistently radiates the energy of being free of all negative and unwanted entities. We can help you create that here if you would like. Find someone who trained in entity extraction and remember there is a higher order and a higher lesson so do not judge this situation, just do what there needs to be done.
You are either for Life or against It. There is no in between.

I used to believe in god above. Now I'm filled with so much love.-Erykah Badu after the invocation of the Goddess

May the love that holds eternity at its fingertips kiss each and everyone one you on the lips. May your words bring worlds that bring hope to a world dying to be reborn.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”