something odd happened last night

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
defuseability

something odd happened last night

Post by defuseability »

So, last night I was talking to a friend of mine through facebook and he was helping me get over a few issues I have. I was so grateful all I could think was how I wanted to hug him. A few seconds he was like "I can feel you concentrating on me, what are you thinking?" And I was like I dont know why. His reply was "well, I felt you here with me. It was like you were hugging me." I started laughing and told him what I was thinking. It was the wierdest experience. But it was a great experience!
kimilynnekandikane

not too weird...

Post by kimilynnekandikane »

I have yet to be able to do this myself, but I'm only 16. I have been on the recieving end of this experience though. My mentor/ adoptive big sis does this if she is doing anything energy-wise that I could sense and be alarmed by or if I am upset and she is not there. Among our group of friends we call them mental hugs. Congrats! It's a realy useful little thing to be able to do. :D

best wishes,
kimilynne
i support my soilders <3 Macy us army, Monk us army, Schnackenberg us airforce
Xal

Post by Xal »

Very neat.
"We are a way for the cosmos to know itself" - Carl Sagan
moonlit

Post by moonlit »

I've had this happent to me too. my cousin and I, when we lived together, were very close. whenever i would have a bad dream or wake up in the middle of the night, she would wake up and come check on me and ask if everything was ok. She just "knew" when things were going wrong with me no matter what.

moonlit
**Nothing is set in stone**
defuseability

Post by defuseability »

but we've only known each other since November. We havnt known each other years at all.
kimilynnekandikane

Post by kimilynnekandikane »

within a month of knowing my adoptive big sis she could give me mental hugs, as we call them. maybe it depends on the strength of the bond not the length?
i support my soilders <3 Macy us army, Monk us army, Schnackenberg us airforce
Wolfmoon caster
Banned Member

Post by Wolfmoon caster »

With my friend i am able to know how he feels and read his mind over the computer mostly while on aim, and even with my new friend we were able to play a game were we each think of a color and the other one guesses it- we both did rly good on the first time meeting over aim and living about 580 miles away. Hes in indiana im in new jersey.
djoya

Post by djoya »

I can get my sister to call me if I concentrate thought on her strong enough...she will call me that same day without fail....she says it just gets in her head that she has to call me all of a sudden. Makes me curious as to the strength people could develop if they really practiced and worked on this type of ability.

I dont think it matters the lenght of time you have known a person just how open you both can make yourselves.

~Love~

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”