I don't know what I am. Do you?

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
doghorse

I don't know what I am. Do you?

Post by doghorse »

I'm confused by all of the terminology such as Indigo, Rainbow Warrior, etc. Are indigos all born after 1980? I was born in 1960 (now I feel REALLY old!). I saw spirits very often as child, grew out of it and have begun to see them again but not as often. I'm very empathic and sensative to energies. I have had many visitation dreams from people who have passed on. I can sense energies in places. I become overwhelmed by noises and people. I recharge by being alone or with animals. I love nature and animals over human society in general (because people tend to be judgemental and more negative and animals are not, although I have good friends and relationships with people too. Animals are drawn to me, and I am to them. I'm a taurus and of scandanavian background. I'm interesting in knowing where I fit in and learning about it. I'd appreciate any direction or ideas. Thanks!
Joelle

Post by Joelle »

I can't wait to see replies to your post. I can relate to many of your feelings and I'm a 1960 person too.

I wish I would have begun to search years ago. There are many talented and knowledgable young people on this site!!

Kudos to you young whiper snappers :lol:
Love & Light
Jo
[ShadowPhoenix]

Post by [ShadowPhoenix] »

Well, here's a link to something Travis posted a while back...
http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... hp?t=10338

Now, as for what I am...I'm not entirely sure, but I do exhibit many traits of the Indigo, however, I also have some traits of the crystal...or was it rainbow..? :lol: Looks like I need to read over that again myself...
doghorse

Hi there!

Post by doghorse »

Thank you Shadowphoenix. I'll check that out now. Hi Joelle. I assumed I was the only "Granny" here. Its nice to meet another person who was born before internet, cell phones and seatbelts( boy, now I feel REALLY, REALLY old)
[ShadowPhoenix]

Not old, but wise...I've always looked up to elders, as they possess so much more knowledge and wisdom of the world...things that I could barely comprehend. :wink:
doghorse

I fit indigo most

Post by doghorse »

I fit in the description of indigo most, but if the age bracket is right doesn't that mean I'd be too old? I'm sure my current life here isn't the only one I've had, so I don't think I'm a Rainbow. I can tell when I'm being lied to and when I was lttle I was one of those little girls with striking blue eyes but I'd hide behind the couch when people came to visit. I'd love to see change in the world like gay marraige, more open minds, animal rights, peace, and so on. Can you be an indigo from 1960?
[ShadowPhoenix]

While I'm certain the idea would be a bit unorthodox...I'm sure it's a possibility. After all, what do we REALLY know? As my mentor used to tell me ALL the time, "True knowledge is the realization of your own ignorance."
doghorse

Joelle

Post by doghorse »

I just found this group for Adult Indigos, which fits me the best. You might want to check it out too.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/indigo-adults/
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

Not everyone is Indigo,Crystal, or Rainbow. (there are verryyyy fewww rainbows on the planet at this time). Most Indigos are in their teens and 20's now, the other big influx in there thirties, but there are "scouts" scouts are ICorR children that were born before the general groups of them started incarnating to kind of "feel out" the earth plane and then give the "coast is clear" for the rest incarnate. So yes, there can be indigos of ANY age.
spike

what am i

Post by spike »

Im not sure what i would be. Many have told me my eyes are mesmerizing. Able to calm. I was born in 82. I have always been sensitive to what others are feeling and i attract people easily. I too recharge by being alone and have been told i have a powerful aura. I can feel when certain things are going to happen. I was also diagnosed ADD as a child
spike

what am i

Post by spike »

Im not sure what i would be. Many have told me my eyes are mesmerizing. Able to calm. I was born in 82. I have always been sensitive to what others are feeling and i attract people easily. I too recharge by being alone and have been told i have a powerful aura. I can feel when certain things are going to happen. I was also diagnosed ADD as a child
Travis Sanders

Post by Travis Sanders »

Spike.
Your age and the add/adhd factor are key factors to being Indigo.
Happy self discovery!

Travis
1truffles

Crystal@44

Post by 1truffles »

Hi! I am a Crystal child and yes.. im 44,lol! my youngest son is 7 he is a definate Indigo.. I have 2 older sons,one is more crystal he other more Indigo,they are 20 ands 22... out of all my familly i alone have the dep blue mesmerizing eyes... my 7 year old inherited these eyes .. his are huge striking blue pools.. but he is a def Indigo! to a T .. i often wondered at what I was and am glad to ehar we came early as scouts,smiles!
reikihealer83

Post by reikihealer83 »

Travis,

I definately identify with Spike in the abilities, sensitivities, etc. I was not sure if I was an indigo or crystal child. Now I am going to have to go look and see if I can find more information. Thank you for your thoughts on this.
chrs8gar

Post by chrs8gar »

Indigo...."They don't have the ability to dissociate from their feelings and pretend like everything's okay . . . unless they’re medicated or sedated. "

This sounds like me only I am 36 not 7-25 so now I have a new journey to figure out what I am, because I am confused.
Solo quiero ser tranqila, no quiero lastimar a nadie.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”