Please help-Ifno needed.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
gwenblackbird

Please help-Ifno needed.

Post by gwenblackbird »

Last night (6-21-09) I was hanging out with some friends and we were all high (just marijuana). Except this one girl Dayne, I suppose she took a few pills earlier that day and it got to her finally. I think that they were just some sleep pills, not sure.
And well she started to feel really weak and such, and like she was going to vomit. After a while, and once I got even closer to her I started to feel the same exact way. She just stayed sitting down acting almost zombie like, whereas I was feeling completely sick and after about half hour later I'm sitting next to both her and our friend Wolf and I'm vomiting.
I start to feel a little better, but not completely.

After about 20 minutes later I start to feel real tired and like I have to lay down, so i lay down on the concrete (i don't mind as long as i get to lay down aha). And I start to doze off into a little nap.

So, all together I was like feeling and showing exactly what she was but couldn't show. Like all of her emotions and such were just dropped on me. If I explained that right.

So what i need to know is, what exactly what this? Am I more empathetic than I thought or what?
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

The fact that you were high probably had a lot to do with it. Let me quote something I told astral in my Crystals & Gemstones Q&A post:
You know there is something very interesting about people with 'disorders.' I've noticed that brain 'dysfunctions' aren't really that as much as doctors say they are, because I don't think crazy people are really all that crazy. They're just feeling or seeing or sensing something that you or I can't, because of the wiring in their brains. Drug induced states are similar. When the chemicals in your brain are tampered with you can open yourself to new spiritual levels. Sometimes taking natural drugs such as 'shrooms' or some types of marijuana can lead to people standing in parks telling the cops about the lovely conversation they've just had with the nearby tree.
stormer89

Post by stormer89 »

she could be a psycic vampire. id put up an energy shield around her and people like her. granted it could be the weed as well but hang out wit her sober see if it happens again then decide. there are people who just drain you to be around sometimes they know they're doing it, sometimes they don't. good luck.
peace and love and blessed be
~ * ~ stormer ~ * ~
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

It was more than that though, it's kind of hard to explain.
But thank you, you very well could be right.

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”