Palm Reading.

Questions and discussions about psychic ability, mediumship, channeling, automatic writing, clairvoyance, clairaudience, clairsentience, dream premonitions, telepathy, empathic/empathetic ability.
gwenblackbird

Palm Reading.

Post by gwenblackbird »

Not sure if this is in the right place, if not I'm sorry.

Alright, so I've been wondering ever since I went to San Francisco the other month and had this Palm Reader approach me and not my friend, nor give my friend a glance. Where is a good place to find a real (not a phony) palm Reader to give me a reading?

Thanks in advance.
Blessings
Moon_Stone

Post by Moon_Stone »

I'd actually recommend getting a book and learning about it yourself. There's never any way to know if you're paying a talented actress or someone who is legitimately skilled in palm reading-- besides, there are so many facets to the skill itself, it's really fascinating to learn about and try deciphering yourself.

Failing that, just follow your gut, I suppose. If the reader seems flaky to you when you meet him/her, that's not the one for you. If you can find one who is spoken highly of too, that's even better. Though I still suggest picking up a book on palmistry- if nothing else, you'll be able to know whether or not the reader is full of it when they tell you something about a line they see and what it means, if you've already learned about it yourself. :28:

~BB~
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

My advice really is only good if you're involved in your local pagan community (if you have one). My advice is to ask around to people who would be more likely to be able to spot a fraud. Or, barring that, find a friend who knows how to do it themselves. And when all else fails, poke around. Try out a few, see what they say, then go home and check the information. You can get some pretty good books on palmistry that should give you enough information to confirm or deny what the palm reader says.

Of course, take the same attitude you would with a psychic. Be skeptical. Ask questions. Avoid anyone who tells you things like "you have a curse upon you that I must lift" or asks you for increasing amounts of money for any reason. Remember that the best people to see are the ones in the business because they love it, or because they want to help, not merely to make profits.
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Thank you.

Oh and I wish I could find out whether or not if there is a Pagan community around here.
NightRose
Banned Member

Post by NightRose »

http://www.witchvox.com/

You can search for your area, then see personals and groups for your area. Just fill in your state/region on the pull-down bars on the left side of the screen. I hope that helps you find what you are looking for.
gwenblackbird

Post by gwenblackbird »

Thank you so much NightRose.
:]

Return to “Psychic Ability, Precognitive Dreams, Empathy”