lady in white

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
starlightdancer

lady in white

Post by starlightdancer »

so my grandpa is dieing of lung canser. and i just got off the phone with my grandma and she told me that my grandpa keep saying every time he looks to the left he sees a lady in white. the only thing i know about the lady he is seeing is she has no hair. hes currently not have taking treatment and i honestly dont think it will be much longer.

but over the last few days he has stoped see the lady and claim to see my dad (my dad is still alive.)

dose anyone have any ideas as to why he is seeing this.

i kinda think its a angel. but i want ideas.lol

thanks.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

Well he could be having a reaction to the chemo, as a sort of 'coping' mechanism. So she could be somewhat of a personal representation or a subconscious representation of someone who has passed who he was close too.
He also, could be seeing her because he is close to death. This happens more often than people think, except more often than not they are dark shadows or a 'fog' type of thing.
From my experience creatures in white can be scarier than the shadows.
They tend to have more power and some abuse it.
However, this person could be watching out for him, letting him know he isn't alone and there is an afterlife(which could be part of his 'coping' mechanism, depending).
It could be an angel, although I don't have any experience with the stereotypical angelic soul, and my view on demons and angels is somewhat complicated.
It is possible it is an angel, depending on your definition of an angel.
starlightdancer

well hes not taking chemo. due to the fact he did not want to be sicker than he already is. hes not afraid of it just a little nervous. and im not aware of and one in are family dieing of canser so this is odd to me.
well thank for your thoughts i love know peoples oppin on things.
Release.the.bats
Banned Member

Post by Release.the.bats »

It could be his natural reaction to his cancer if he's not accepting chemo.
Sorry I wasn't of more help.
starlightdancer

oh no thats fine. you did help a little im just glad someone replyed
Deakay

Post by Deakay »

a lot of people "hallucinate" prior to their passing....some see people, others have mentioned feeling sensations where there isn't anything. My wish for you and your grandpa is that whoever or whatever may be there that it has a calming effect on him, and I'd have to agree there may not be much time.

Its always a difficult situation and my heart goes out to you and your family.
HonorRose
Banned Member

Post by HonorRose »

From what I've heard, when an individual is near death and is aware of it, the subconscious mind starts preparing the conscious mind for it's journey through the astral plane to the next life by weakening the human defense barriers between the physical realm and the spiritual realm. It is not unusual for patients near death to see things invisible to the world around them because of their nearing passage, because it's like half of their Self is in our reality and the other half is in another. It's probably nothing to worry about; what he's seeing is most likely really there, just invisible to those who are grounded in our realm.

He may be seeing his Spirit Guide or an angel who is watching over him; a clue to who she is could be found in what he feels in her presence.

I have also heard of people seeing visions of individuals who are feeling very concerned for them. You didn't mention whose side this grandfather was from, but if he's your father's father, it seems likely that the reason he's seeing your dad is because your father is holding him so prominently in his consciousness. Your father may be unintentionally sending parts of his Self to where your grandfather is, causing a manifestation that is visible to someone who is so close to the astral plane, if that makes any sense.
starlightdancer

yes that makes perfect scene. thanks for you ideas.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”