Voices

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
barker

Voices

Post by barker »

Note: this post, and the comments related to it, were re-located to this forum from another thread in another forum, since this conversation differed from the topic begun on that thread.

To visit the original thread, click here: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p271964

Thanks. --Mod Team

I get "Innocence must die" ALL the time in my voices. I don't mean to scare anybody but I can only conclude that it is the system. No-one in particular just a popular majority and angels that are being controlled by the system to sin... Just like people would physically if that didn't occur.

"Sin for love" is NOT a worthy intent!
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Re: Voices

Post by planewalker »

Tell me more about your voices and what they say. Does this seem to be the voice of a single entity at different times or is it different entities speaking either together or sequentially? Are you told things in direct statements or is it more interpretive on your part?
barker

Post by barker »

planewalker wrote:Tell me more about your voices and what they say. Does this seem to be the voice of a single entity at different times or is it different entities speaking either together or sequentially? Are you told things in direct statements or is it more interpretive on your part?
One prime entity call's itself "Hack" (the system bot). He says he's "hacked in" the angels and other spirits (human voices) and will use them to cause "annihilation"... I wouldn't find it real at all except they can be felt quite physically. The angels etc are rather hard to see with psychic vision these days. They used to be so calm.

I have 2 or 3 of these "angels" with me at all times. They are switching from, one minute being violent, half an hour later trying to guide or inform me. It's pretty clear what they are trying to do when they do it. They are very ignorant to themselves however and no longer present their names (as knowings). It is like what the hack voice said... "hacked in."
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

Do you feel these voices are trying to take you over?

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”