Materialization

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Artjom

Materialization

Post by Artjom »

Hello everyone,
Can spirits like guardians manifest and protect you from evil people? Can they physically intervene, if you are being attacked and prevent one from being killed/violated?
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Re: Materialization

Post by SpiritTalker »

I felt my guardian angel catch my neck between his hands when I fell and somersaulted backwards down a flight of stairs. He prevented my neck from breaking, but didn't prevent the fall in the first place, which was caused by my foolish determination to climb stairs with my collapsible knees. Ive also felt his hands on either side of my head, holding it perfectly still when a flying projectile might have blinded me but instead bounced of the bridge of my nose. in both cases I came away with bruises and scars, but could have died or been maimed for life.

As for spirits of deceased... After my dad passed, we were cleaning out the stable/garage of a lifetime of collected flotsam. I was alone at the moment. I over reached myself while standing on a ladder to detach a shelf that hung on wires from the ceiling. The shelf swung toward me, & I knew it would smash into me. A wooden clothes line pole, that leaned against the wall, fell over for no reason and intercepted the shelf mid-swing, to stop the swing & hold it an inch from me. I heard my dad's chuckle as I clung wobbly kneed to the ladder. Thanks dad.

So, if you have experienced an intercession and want to reassure yourself it's valid, I'd say yes. Believe it. Accept it.

But if you were considering relying on intercession when you court disaster by putting yourself at risk, I'd say don't bet on it.
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I've got to agree with what Spirit says 100%. Powers that be may save you because your needed for a certain reason, BUT, it's not the way to bet. There may be others who can be saved easier.
Shekinah

Post by Shekinah »

Not so sure most people have a spirit tangible enough to manifest as a post life materialization. From personal experience and from research done by the "Agency" Star Gate program we have been able to receive telepathic messages from an individual in the process of dying but once that person is terminated so has been the ability to exchange communication. We have never been able to ferret information from the deceased. Most likely ghosts of the deceased are not flittering around. All that remains of the deceased is a rather non-specific entanglement with Akasha stripped of personal attributes hosted by the live brain. Most experiences with so called ghosts or spirit entities are bi-located entities (shadow beings, spirit walkers, other worldly visitors) from here or other dimensions, I have had friends with psychic abilities who have deceased and we had agreement to attempt to communicate but alas not a peep from any of them.
Truth and Reality are highly guarded secrets. Nothing is as it appears. "The ONENESS sleeps in the stone, breathes in the plant, dreams in the animal and awakens in man" (Indian proverb)
planewalker
Banned Member
Location: In my head with all the other inmates. We think one of us is schizophrenic.

Post by planewalker »

I think that we're stumbling over terms. Easy enough to do. Some days I doubt my own reality much less someone else's. That's a whole other philosophical issue. Let's {for this discussion} use "ghost" to equal the manifestation of a person who was once incarnate on our present level of physical existence. Let's use "Spirit" to mean an entity [angel, dem0n, etc.] who was never a part of this plane of existence but can influence our reality directly. Even to the point of seeming to be an ordinary being. A ghost may cause physical and mental distress. Scratches and bruising, things that go bump in the night. They may even "jump" into someone which causes great distress if your not ready for it. A ghost is not going to stop that fist hurdling toward your face. A spirit is going to stop that attack. Even to the point of jumping in front of said fist. Even if they have to make something "impossible" happen. We may not realize that we're all agreeing or disagreeing or are doing some of both. It gets to be that old "I know art when I see it." syndrome.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Salutations Artjom!
Interesting topic, and some good responses.
After you address these wonderful people, could you please swing by the introduction section and let us know a little bit about yourself?
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”