I Lost A Fox, Have You Seen Him?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Shownkindness

I Lost A Fox, Have You Seen Him?

Post by Shownkindness »

I have recently come back to Wicca after a long break (2013) and have been trying to get back into it. One of the things I loved most from this is connecting to my spirit guide. I use to meditate daily after school and it would give me peace of mind, so I am looking to get into that again.

I am wondering if anyone has good ways to get a hold of spirit guides. Chants, mediation videos or spells. My spirit guide is a red fox so he is a little bit harder to get ahold of. I love him, but he likes to be difficult from time to time. I am slowly building my book of shadows again, but it has gotten water damage so I no long have the chants I used to use. If you have anything of help I would be extremely grateful :)

Merry Meet
Bychan Wulf

Re: I Lost A Fox, Have You Seen Him?

Post by Bychan Wulf »

Mine is a wolf and I never really did a chant or something big for him. Even asking for his guidance was just saying a few words and really meaning it. I also can't do rituals or offerings for him, (as a broom closet witch)but someone here told me that our love for eachother is what keeps us together and that my wolf seems happy like that. From time to time, I...we also listen to the wolfes from the reservation howl on the Internet, in order to relax.
Maybe you can find something that binds you as well. Something you would both like to do.
"The strength of the pack is the wolf, and the strength of the wolf is the pack" - Rudyard Kippling ⛤
Shawn Blackwolf
Banned Member

Post by Shawn Blackwolf »

Shownkindness

Post by Shownkindness »

Bychan Wulf wrote:Mine is a wolf and I never really did a chant or something big for him. Even asking for his guidance was just saying a few words and really meaning it. I also can't do rituals or offerings for him, (as a broom closet witch)but someone here told me that our love for eachother is what keeps us together and that my wolf seems happy like that. From time to time, I...we also listen to the wolfes from the reservation howl on the Internet, in order to relax.
Maybe you can find something that binds you as well. Something you would both like to do.
I understand all too well being in the broom closet, I was lucky to be able to come out. I started with friends that were real close to me and once I had that support system it was amazing. At one point I was bringing a mini version of Book of Shadows to school (high school). I use to just be able to just call him without a thought, but I have been blocked lately that is why I have been wanting to get in touch with him again. I am glad you have that connection with your spirit guide and it is beautiful.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I would say, don't push to hard to reconnect. Let Fox know that you are open to communication, and let him respond. Be aware of possible other guides too. You might have another guide that has presented itself, but not been recognized.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RyukaAscendant

Post by RyukaAscendant »

If you want a quick thing I've learned is say a short blessing over your food or drink before eating and offer it to them to be tasted through you. It's a form of invocation but most spirits will take it as long as it is something they would like.
Child of Gaia; student of Athena, Odin, and Djehuty; and follower of the middle path.

Moderation in all things, including moderation.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”