Can I be right?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
hawkflower

Can I be right?

Post by hawkflower »

Hello, I have always had a feeling about my spirit guide. From a very young age I was drawn to wolves, the way the worked, acted, and how beautiful they were. I have continued to like them over the years, forgetting about them for months before the ideas reappearing in my head. My spirit guide has not fully shown them self to me, but what I do seem to think and know is that the energy is masculine. That is very uncommon for me, as I usually tend to be drawn to things and ideas that are more feminine, as well as drawing characters that are feminine. I also have a sort of image and name in my head. I see a white wolf with some grey markings along his back, it is a somewhat larger animal, which also helps be conclude that they wish to be portrayed as masculine. I also see these piercing yellow-gold eyes, and when I thought of him the name that came to mind was Loki. From the energies that I have felt so far, he seems very mischievous and joking. Again, while I do not know if this is what they wish to be called or appear as, the image of them has come to me sometimes. While he has not come to any dreams, or spoken to me, I feel an energy when I am around someone. This someone happens to be a friend of mine, who is a shaman. She has a few spirit guides and also told me she felt a wolf spirit when around me. While I feel almost too excited, like I am only imagining it, or that I am making his form. How I have come to this is the fact that when I was younger (about two years ago) I went to a place by wolf haven. There I went on a photo op with the wolves, there was a wolf there named Bart, who looked very similar as my spirit guide has shown themselves. While I don't know if it is normal for spirit guides to use forms that we have seen in the past, I am worried that he is just a figment of my imagination, or something that I want to be real. What I also do not know if he is my spirit guide, totem, or power animal. I feel a connection with each and he seems to be alluding my interest in knowing. Can anyone help me?

~Thank you brothers and sisters and all in between, blessed be!
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Can I be right?

Post by SnowCat »

Loki will make you work to get acquainted with him, but he does provide recognizable signs. Trust your gut.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”