Finding my spirit animal

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
redrumdog4

Finding my spirit animal

Post by redrumdog4 »

As the title suggests I have been wondering about my spirit animal for some time.

I understand some come and go as messagers, others teach a lesson but I want to know who my main is.

I have an inkling but I want to be for sure. I received advice from an online friend but her ritual wasn't clicking for me, granted she said failure would be a guaranteed thing the first few times.

Anyways. I wanted to gather more knowledge before I tried again. Any tips?
Oakheart

Re: Finding my spirit animal

Post by Oakheart »

I have had some luck asking these spirits to appear to me in dreams. As a result, I had two dreams in a single night, one with a chameleon and the other with a bumblebee. I have also had some luck with asking them to make their presence known via synchronicity. Owls started popping up everywhere; owls on television, owl trinkets in the store, owl memes on Facebook, etc.
Student of Rosicrucianism, Neoplatonism & Hermetic Kabbalah.
redrumdog4

Post by redrumdog4 »

I'll give that a try, thank you. I suffer from night terrors (it doesn't bother me like it use to when I was a child) so I think I'll save inviting things into them for last. I'll definitely give that second one a try tomorrow though. I'll let you know how it goes. :)
PistashioQueen

Post by PistashioQueen »

I recently posted about this on fb, go into a meditation - follow a path or tunnel which comes out at a place where whichever animal totem needs to be shown at this time will come (or ask to meet your main one).
Raven At Heart
Banned Member

Post by Raven At Heart »

My guess would be you are a kestral.
I'm a spiteful, hateful, venomous creature, a pupil with no scruples who's no better then my teacher. Also not actually a raven.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”