Do animals have spirit guides?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
RinRin1985

Do animals have spirit guides?

Post by RinRin1985 »

Sorry if this has been asked before, but did a quick glance at the recent posts and didn't see that anyone had so here goes!

I am an animal lover!! I have two cats and a dog currently. I've had many animals before them, some passed on, others ran away. I find so much peace and solace when I am around my animals. They are my best friends, and sometimes I like them better than humans! They have such unconditional love, and I have always felt a strong connection between myself and them.

My question is, do animals have spirit guides, and if so are they similar to ours? I find myself worrying about my babies when I'm not home with them. I frequently make runs around my house to keep track of them and ensure they're all ok. It got me wondering....am I their only protection in life? Or is there something else assisting me with the task? I've lost animals in tragic ways before, and it always crushed me, making me think I could have done something different to prevent their passing....accepting the loss of a pet is always hard. I've tried doing research on this subject with no luck so far, so I thought I'd ask people experienced in the subject of spirit guides!

My own spirit guide is a woman named Tammy, and she has helped me through a lot. I thought it kind of unfair if other species on this planet don't get the same privilege. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks all!

RinRin
bluejay_1919

Re: Do animals have spirit guides?

Post by bluejay_1919 »

I don't know for a fact, but animals are pure and open to everything. They're naturally in touch with everything on a spiritual level. So I would think that they would have spirit guides.
SnowCat
Banned Member

Re: Do animals have spirit guides?

Post by SnowCat »

Any time on of my cats passes, spirit cats are around to accompany him or her on the journey.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”