Two spirit animals???

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Ms.SnowFox

Two spirit animals???

Post by Ms.SnowFox »

I used to only have a snow fox appear before me. But the last few dreams or meditations a grizzly bear has showed up too. Is this normal? Do spirit animals change? Or is it possible to have more than one?
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Two spirit animals???

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I don't know if it's possible for them to change, someone else may be able to answer that. But, I definitely believe it is possible to have 2 or more animal spirit guides. I personally have more than 1. One is a brown dog that resembles a spaniel type, and the second is male Mountain Lion.

Rosie Moonflower [ROSE]
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Let's see. I have golden eagles, foxes, horses, cats of all kinds, ravens. I think that's more than one. It really, in my opinion, depends on what the spirit animals think you need.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I have more than one spirit animals too. Mine are pronghorn and badger.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Ms.SnowFox

Post by Ms.SnowFox »

Well its good to see its not so uncommon!
Herzen

Post by Herzen »

I see spirit animals as helpful guides through our life, maybe the grizzly bear is the help you need at the moment. I think it's possible for them to change or to work together to guide us the best they can.
~ Disciple of Artemis ~
Siona

Post by Siona »

Ms.SnowFox wrote:I used to only have a snow fox appear before me. But the last few dreams or meditations a grizzly bear has showed up too. Is this normal? Do spirit animals change? Or is it possible to have more than one?
Spirit guides can change. Sometimes it's the same 'spirit' wearing a different form to try to give you a message more easily, and sometimes the old spirit leaves and a new one arrives. And, like others have said, it's possible to have more than one guide, as well.
Vesca

Post by Vesca »

I differentiate between guides and spirit animals, and it's possible to have multiples of both.

Guides stay with you for your lifetime. Spirit animals will show up temporarily to send you messages to address a specific event or phase in your life, and will leave after that phase has concluded.

But that's just me. :)
Siona

Post by Siona »

Vesca wrote:I differentiate between guides and spirit animals, and it's possible to have multiples of both.
I suppose that's one of the issues of not having common terminology among paths - there's not directly anything in my practice called a spirit animal, so I thought perhaps they were referring to guides, but re-reading the OP maybe they weren't.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”