Helping my "Guide" Manifest?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Hi. :)

Firstly, allow me to explain about my "guide".... (And I'm sorry if this post sounds ramble-y, I'm trying to organize over a year's worth of thoughts and occurrences...)

He's some kind of an entity, but not one of higher powers or any kind of sacredness (that I can feel, anyway.) He is more of a friend to me than anything.

(I have been in contact with this entity for months, and the beginnings of it can be read about in this topic: http://www.everythingunderthemoon.net/f ... hp?t=25829 )

Anyway; Since I have never had luck with meditation, we communicate through tarot. I ask him questions and he guides my hands to the answers. Once, I even asked him what he looked like, and I pulled the only card whose image matched my visualizations of him.

I call him "The Golden Man" because he is usually surrounded by a warm golden-looking aura. On occasion, when he is able to manifest (consisting of me physically feeling his hands, hearing his voice, feeling the warmth of his breath, seeing hazy outlines in front of me/seeing the full picture in my mind), he is very warm and fills me with a happy sort of light...

So, during our conversations through tarot, he has told me some things:

• he is here to teach me something AND to learn from me.

• he has only good intentions.

• he is my "joy" and "light" and "comfort". (This makes sense, because his presence is strongest when I am deeply upset and in need of joy and light.)

• he is not very strong, energy-wise. He has told me that he needs MY help to manifest. I have left offerings, opened myself and my home to him, but it isn't helping much. He says he wants some sort of a sacred space, and my devotion.

SO....(and thank you if you have read this far)... Now that I've given you some backstory...

What kind of rituals/practices/etc. do you recommend to help the Golden Man further manifest? We've both made it known that we enjoy each other's company very much, but it's like a long-distance friendship where the phone lines are often down. :/

I would appreciate any help, advice, rituals, just anything that could point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance! :D

~Falcon
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: Helping my

Post by Seraphin »

I have posted this before in other thread:
This is what I sometimes do when it seems that my spiritual community don't interact with me in my meditations. Start from the time the sun sets, until after the dedication is made, I don't eat or drink anything.

The procedure is as follows:

The table should be set with offerings (fresh flowers, herbs and spices, incenses, fruits and foods) on the table.

Take a wine or juice and fill a goblet to the rim (our joy should be "full").

Light two candles.

Recite some blessings and/or utter a message of dedicating that day for your spirit guides.

When the blessings, dedications and thanksgiving are complete, you may now drink and eat and invite your guides to partake.

This little ritual has the ability to separate between the spiritual and the mundane. By doing this, you take a day for reflection and meditation. Everything that you will see, read, feel and experience in the next morning (whether in work, school, etc.) will be a message of your spiritual community not just an ordinary mundane occurrence. So you have to "listen" –- and implies a deeper level listening -– focusing, paying attention, and understanding is extremely significant. Zero in on just what is being talked, addressed or said (oral or written) and let the message penetrate your thoughts.

Now once you have heard or seen something that grabs your attention, get into a defining mode. Acquire the habit of analyzing what you see, hear and experience. Anything worth your time –- reading the newspaper or a magazine, hearing or having a conversation, watching a T.V. program, advertisement, film or theater, travelling -– should always have a message. Always seek what your guides might be saying. What do they want you to know?

Then afterwards, articulate what you realized and reflected. If you don't, you'll wind up living with chaos or confusion. Proper articulation are especially important when you're learning about the signs and messages from spirit community. As we dedicated this day to our spirit guides and we let our consciousness to tune into them, the deepest concepts are contained within our daily activities, often encoded in simpler messages. Every actions and words is carefully listened and deciphered.

There's a crucial final step as well. Always ask yourself as the day ended: "Now that I hear and understand what my guides want to tell to me, what am I going to do about it?"
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Thanks, Seraphin!

This is really helpful and sounds like a great idea. I will definitely be trying it soon.

Can I ask for some clarification, though? (And sorry if this sounds like a silly question...)
When setting out the offerings of food, do you set out one for yourself and guide, and then dispose of the guide's afterwards, or just one for yourself AND the guide?

I wasn't sure, and I know that different people handle offerings differently, so I thought I should ask.

Thanks,

~Falcon
Seraphin wrote:This is what I sometimes do when it seems that my spiritual community don't interact with me in my meditations. Start from the time the sun sets, until after the dedication is made, I don't eat or drink anything.

The procedure is as follows:

The table should be set with offerings (fresh flowers, herbs and spices, incenses, fruits and foods) on the table.

Take a wine or juice and fill a goblet to the rim (our joy should be "full").

Light two candles.

Recite some blessings and/or utter a message of dedicating that day for your spirit guides.

When the blessings, dedications and thanksgiving are complete, you may now drink and eat and invite your guides to partake.

This little ritual has the ability to separate between the spiritual and the mundane. By doing this, you take a day for reflection and meditation. Everything that you will see, read, feel and experience in the next morning (whether in work, school, etc.) will be a message of your spiritual community not just an ordinary mundane occurrence. So you have to "listen" –- and implies a deeper level listening -– focusing, paying attention, and understanding is extremely significant. Zero in on just what is being talked, addressed or said (oral or written) and let the message penetrate your thoughts.

Now once you have heard or seen something that grabs your attention, get into a defining mode. Acquire the habit of analyzing what you see, hear and experience. Anything worth your time –- reading the newspaper or a magazine, hearing or having a conversation, watching a T.V. program, advertisement, film or theater, travelling -– should always have a message. Always seek what your guides might be saying. What do they want you to know?

Then afterwards, articulate what you realized and reflected. If you don't, you'll wind up living with chaos or confusion. Proper articulation are especially important when you're learning about the signs and messages from spirit community. As we dedicated this day to our spirit guides and we let our consciousness to tune into them, the deepest concepts are contained within our daily activities, often encoded in simpler messages. Every actions and words is carefully listened and deciphered.

There's a crucial final step as well. Always ask yourself as the day ended: "Now that I hear and understand what my guides want to tell to me, what am I going to do about it?"
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Well in my practice, I just set out food for myself and for my spirit community, visualizing them partaking the feast.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Falcon_Heart27

Re: Helping my "Guide" Manifest?

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Seraphin wrote:Well in my practice, I just set out food for myself and for my spirit community, visualizing them partaking the feast.
Ah, okay. Thank you. :)

~Falcon
Falcon_Heart27

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

Well, I'd like to update, because I've made some very good progress.

In the last month, I've been working to deepen our connection. Leaving out offerings of food, incense, candles, etc. but his favorite are flowers and art that I have made.

We communicate through tarot once in a while, but it absolutely exhausts both of us. He has told me that he likes to communicate through "doing" rather than "speaking" (which is probably why I rarely hear his voice).

We have made physical contact various times, usually as I lay in bed (to begin the process of lucid dreaming) holding quartz crystals to raise my vibrations and make it easier for him to touch me. Two nights ago was the most real and thorough it has ever been, lasting for a few minutes and registering physical responses from my body. Last night was only hand holding, but it felt so real that it startled me at first.

I am starting to openly accept and commit myself to him, and that is making it easier for him to manifest. I am working on more offerings to place on his shrine, which has been in place for a few months now.

Does anyone know of any crystals/herbs/etc. whose properties relate to other planes, or helping raise energies/strengthen otherworldly entities?

~Falcon
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

MOLDAVITE is definitely otherworldly and increases, ups the amps of awareness. Paired with LABRADORITE for intuition and HERKEMER DIAMOND QUARTZ for dreaming, you could enhance spirit communication. Use small pieces as the combination is expensive and packs a punch.

You may want to set some boundaries with physical manifestation which are to be honored both ways. I ask why would a guide need to hold on to your hand when you can hear his voice to know he is present? Are the dynamics shifting and, if so, are you comfortable with that? Just tell him, not me.
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Hi there Falcon Heart!
After reading through your posts again I wondered if you have discovered a name for him yet?
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
Falcon_Heart27

Re: Helping my "Guide" Manifest?

Post by Falcon_Heart27 »

firebirdflys wrote:Hi there Falcon Heart!
After reading through your posts again I wondered if you have discovered a name for him yet?
Oh dear. :( I'm afraid that I lost contact with him, and then started to drift off the path altogether. In fact, I've just now felt drawn back to the "magical lifestyle"....

I haven't felt this entity in quite a while, unfortunately. I still do not know him by name. I don't even know if he's with me anymore. I still have his dedicational altar up, but I haven't left offerings in quite some time.

I do sense a masculine entity watching me on occasion, and my boyfriend (who is not at all familiar with magic, spirit work, or any superstition, etc... He's a Lutheran-raised non-practicing agnostic)* has seen a shadow man watching us before, and the same entity has knocked things over near us, but it might be something different altogether.

*I felt this was relevant to kind of seal the validation of this sighting... It was a good enough apparition to catch the attention of an "average Joe" who's fairly detached from the spirit world... Also, these incidents usually happen when we're standing by the backdoor saying our goodbyes as he leaves.

Coincidentally, just a few hours ago, my boyfriend admitted he had still been thinking about the shadow figure. (This happened months ago)

Huh, I kinda got off track, but oh well :P

~Falcon
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

Falcon_Heart27 wrote:I've just now felt drawn back to the "magical lifestyle"..
That's good to hear! I bet if you dusted off his altar and brought fresh offerings he will come around again.
Bb, ff
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”