Spirit Guides

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Aesiryth

Spirit Guides

Post by Aesiryth »

Alright, so I've done my part on this (research...oh the research), but I still need help. How does one find their spirit guide. I know my spirit animal and from what I've read they are two different things, but sometimes they're considered as one by some. I feel like they are different and I don't know how to find my spirit guide. I've read different ways of finding one, but I still have a hard time for some reason. I know everyone is awesome so I was wondering if you could give me some advice that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Aesiryth
(P.S. This is just for fun, but I was wondering what your favorite "witch" movies are. I have a feeling The Craft will come up a lot. It's a good one :))
"At the center of your being you have the answer;
You know who you are and what you want."

-Lao Tzu
DPhoenix

Re: Spirit Guides

Post by DPhoenix »

Aesiryth wrote:Alright, so I've done my part on this (research...oh the research), but I still need help. How does one find their spirit guide. I know my spirit animal and from what I've read they are two different things, but sometimes they're considered as one by some. I feel like they are different and I don't know how to find my spirit guide. I've read different ways of finding one, but I still have a hard time for some reason. I know everyone is awesome so I was wondering if you could give me some advice that would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-Aesiryth
(P.S. This is just for fun, but I was wondering what your favorite "witch" movies are. I have a feeling The Craft will come up a lot. It's a good one :))
First thing I tell people is to stop looking so hard. I usually have them meditate by themselves. Put on some relaxing music that feels right then focus on your breath. Eventually let your mind wander. You may walk down a forest trail, find yourself in a meadow or up in the clouds. You might find that you're someplace that can only be described as another dimension. While you're in this place take notice of your surroundings, take note of your feelings. You may only feel eyes on you, you may see an apparition of your spirit guide. You may run into your spirit guide and have a full on conversation. This isn't exactly a mechanical process, you're dealing with the spiritual/supernatural. So you have to tap into your soul, not your mind. Meditation is a good gateway into the soul.
Burn to ash we must
Purification by fire
To rise again new -Wanna be friends on face book? Add me Dorothy Phoenix
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Spirit Guides

Post by RosieMoonflower »

^^ I agree. Meditation is the best way.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”