In Search of Fairies - Documentary

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Kassandra

In Search of Fairies - Documentary

Post by Kassandra »

You love 'em, I love 'em, and here's a documentary (believe it or not!) about them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-XuP-SrZ4#t=14

(here's the YouTube link, in case the vid becomes not-visible one day, which tends to happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vX-XuP-SrZ4#t=14)

Enjoy!

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Re: In Search of Fairies - Documentary

Post by Seraphin »

Thank you Kass!

Really enjoyed watching it! Very interesting!

I think the Pacific South East must be such a haven for fae folk. There are so many here! And they're really handy for keeping the energetic 'dust bunnies' cleared out.

Oh and my fiancee had an amazing experience a year or so ago. It involves seeing fairies. I'll let her share the story to you guys as soon as she got back home.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I've had a few experiences with the Fae and I'm hoping to have more as I continue to work with them as well as strengthen my bond with them.

This is so cool so far and I'm sure it's going to keep being awesome. (: Thanks for sharing!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Kassandra

Post by Kassandra »

Welcome, guys. It kind of ended upbruptly, lol, but that's OK. And I noticed the people were very cautious with them, like, "Oh, you don't want to piss them off, let me tell you," kind of a thing. It also surprised me how people had been kind of "cursed" by them if they offended them, like one guy reportedly lost his eyesight that way. Yikes!

Anyway, here's an older post with some clever fae projects for around the house and/or garden: http://everythingunderthemoon.net/forum ... ml#p174185

Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

Kassandra wrote:.

Welcome, guys. It kind of ended upbruptly, lol, but that's OK. And I noticed the people were very cautious with them, like, "Oh, you don't want to piss them off, let me tell you," kind of a thing. It also surprised me how people had been kind of "cursed" by them if they offended them, like one guy reportedly lost his eyesight that way. Yikes!

Oh Kass! I personally know two people who was said to be cursed by fae folks. The first one was my College Prof whom I shared the story here: Cause of illness --> It's actually caused by gnomes but aren't they from the fae kingdom too, belong to the same family? :)

The other one is a friend of my Mom who had been suffering from severe stomach pain. He had undergone treatment in five different hospitals both local and international, but the symptoms continued. The doctors couldn't find the cause for the severe belly ache after conducting all possible tests on his stomach, intestines, pancreas and liver.

Then the patient went to a spiritual healer (who became my friend). I happened to be there at the time and witnessed how the healer conducted his operation: The healer asked the patient to lie down on his couch. He then placed his right hand lightly on his belly. Then the healer looked at my Mom and said that the guy isn't really physically ill. The pain were caused by dark fairies of some sort.

After this unusual and surprisingly highbrow diagnosis :? , he proceeded to perform psychic surgery on the guy's stomach, pulled something from inside it, and out came a dead large black bettle! Then, after the procedure, the man said that the pain was gone.

The healer then told him to make a peace offering of rice, raw chicken heart, tobacco, and a bottle of gin and place these on the bottom of the tree he had accidentally destroyed, and at the same time reciting some incarnations or prayers to make amends.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”