Just wanted to share

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Seventhwatcher

Just wanted to share

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Just a heads up for people trying to reach out to their Guides pr Guardians.

Everyones gifts are different. A sprinter can do distance, but not as well as a cross country kid. Doesnt mean that the person cannot train and still be successful at it.

This is how I do it. Have faith. Believe. And find a friend who is a medium so they can talk to your friend then to you haha.
Adiens

Re: Just wanted to share

Post by Adiens »

Seventhwatcher wrote:Everyones gifts are different. A sprinter can do distance, but not as well as a cross country kid. Doesnt mean that the person cannot train and still be successful at it.
That is so true!

I spend a lot of time meditating to my guide, and can only communicate while in deep meditation. I agree people should find out what works best for them as everyone is different like you said :)
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

What is that like for you?
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I started with the conclusion that if spiritual connections are truly available (and I was going on the assumption that they were), then they are available to anyone, not just a special few. From there, it was a matter of finding how to connect and become consciously aware of spiritual reality. It really helped that I believed it was possible, that I
wasn't just looking to see if it could be done, but looking for how I could do it.

So I experimented with different approaches to meditation, not methods suggested by others but just trying different things that made sense to me because everyone of us like what has said are different. I found that if I started with a question or a concept to explore, the meditation would certainly begin with word-thoughts, but at some point I'd kind of come to the end of those thought processes and just will myself (intend) to listen for more information, and in that part of the meditative process I found my first connections.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
Seventhwatcher

Post by Seventhwatcher »

Seraphin wrote:I started with the conclusion that if spiritual connections are truly available (and I was going on the assumption that they were), then they are available to anyone, not just a special few. From there, it was a matter of finding how to connect and become consciously aware of spiritual reality. It really helped that I believed it was possible, that I
wasn't just looking to see if it could be done, but looking for how I could do it.

So I experimented with different approaches to meditation, not methods suggested by others but just trying different things that made sense to me because everyone of us like what has said are different. I found that if I started with a question or a concept to explore, the meditation would certainly begin with word-thoughts, but at some point I'd kind of come to the end of those thought processes and just will myself (intend) to listen for more information, and in that part of the meditative process I found my first connections.
:mrgreen:

That's so beautiful seraphin! For me, I've learned music and gestures really help me. Getting emotional and living in the moment. Sometimes I know I look and sound crazy, but it's expression.

I also havr started pivking up subconscious clues. Like when I'm typing this message? The word "prick" showed up in my peripheral vision in auto correct suggestions as did "upset" and "period."

I dont think about it I just let it be what it is and experience it as it is.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”