Guardian Angel

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
TawnyOwl

Guardian Angel

Post by TawnyOwl »

How could I contact my Guardian angel Andrew, safely, where would be a good place to start.
Isi

Re: Guardian Angel

Post by Isi »

Usually, when I contact my angels, I write letters, simply because its a tad embarrassing to speak out loud! Hehe, and I wouldn't worry about safety, you'll be fine, but if you feel anxious still, you can try visualizing a white light bathing things you wish to protect (such as yourself, family, the house, etc.) and this white light banishing any negativity that may do harm.

I hope this helps a bit! Bye!~ ✿
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Post by RosieMoonflower »

I have been considering a crystal (well rose quartz actually) pendulum. I have some simple yes or no questions I would like to ask so I've been researching the pendulum since I have never used one before. I don't know of this is a good idea or should be advised against though..?

I have tried to communicate through my tarot cards before and had good responses. But it's kind of hard for those simple yes or no questions.
Isi

Post by Isi »

Ohhh, I've also used my oracle cards, but not ever to talk to my angels! Maybe I should give it a try!

Perhaps a simple coin flip can help with yes/no questions? But angels are seldom so straightforward, I think they prefer communication through synchronicity! :P
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Recently, I've been talking to my guardian angels and hearing their responses. It needs to be quiet though. So just try talking to them.

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Actually, using tarot for yes or no questions is really, really simple! (: There are many ways you can do it but the way I choose to do so is based on the imagery and colors of the card. If something is darker or the meaning of the card can have a more negative connotation to it, then I take that card as a no. The same goes for positive cards! I use tarot to talk to Loki all the time and it works wonders. Doesn't mean it works for everyone, though!

Tawny, may I ask how you know your guardian angel's name? Have you spoken with them before to get that name? Have you tried any methods before?

Grounding and protection with shielding will help to keep you safe as well as making sure you close down any "portals" you may have opened or send back anything unwanted you may have invited in. I was trained in this with someone rather experienced in this field and it helped me greatly!

I would suggest also taking a look at this thread here: Communication with Spirits

I listed many different steps on there that can actually get you pointed in the right direction for spiritual communication. (:

Best of luck!
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Seraphin
Location: EUTM's dungeon, keeping a dragon egg in a pot over a fireplace!

Post by Seraphin »

I work with angels a lot but the Enochian ones not the Judeo-Christian entities. My username here actually tells it! And if you identified yourself as a pagan, the Judeo Christian angels such as Gabri'el, Mikha'el, Rapha'el, etc. will never work with you. My experience is that these angels are Heavenly beings whose sole purpose is to do the work of YHWH. They carry out His orders and they do His bidding. So if you do not worship YHWH, these angels wont even blink in your direction. There are loads of ways to how to contact angels, and I found a few that worked for me: Meditation, dreams, divinatory tools, channeling and writing letters. I suggest you read Sakura's thread and see what will work for you.

But I really recommend Merkabah Meditation because the energy of the intent in that particular meditative exercise was to be receptive only to "angelic" beings who were there for the purpose of light, guidance and protection. I was a real stickler on that point!

Please bear in mind that angels don't sometimes respond right away. You have to look out for signs and wonders. White feathers is a sign of communication from angels. I saw them repeatedly during the year after the death of my elder brother. I even found one in my fridge! I also had a lady I hardly knew show up at my door with an entire seagull's wing she'd dressed in leather and smudged.

Lights and orbs is another sign. They come in different shapes and colors.

Clouds shape also! Last summer, as I was driving home, the clouds formed an angel - and not just in a "gee that kind of looks like an angel" way. The wings and body were obvious, and where the head should have been, it was the sun shining through.

Distinct smell of fragrant flowers and spices is another.

And yes they often communicate through synchronicity.
Seraphin

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Can you explain synchronicity a little more? Thank you!!

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

Carl Jung defined it as the simultaneous occurrence of two unrelated or a causal but meaningful events. For you to understand it better, I'll give you an example: I was on the fourth floor in a mall here in our place when I saw our neighbor, looking very sad.

I was not in the mood to strike a fancy chat, so I decided to avoid him so he didn't notice me. I went down to the fruit and veggies market corner. As my Mom was paying at the counter, I once again noticed him standing in front of me. Still I wasn't in the mood to talk. I decided to move and he was still not aware of my presence.

About 30 minutes later, after eating with my Mom and my brother at the food court, I went to the package counter to get our bags. This time I found our neighbor sitting near the area. Finally, 60 minutes later, we arrived home and, after entering our gate, I noticed a car pulled over next to our house. Guess who it was?

Events like this don't happen often. I sought to an online spiritual and psychic advisor about this series of coincidences I mentioned and she suggested that that was indeed very interesting and intriguing. She said that Carl Jung called such events as synchronicity.

Bumping into my neighbor four times in one day is indeed strangely curious. I thought of the meaning of such meetings may become clear to me in the coming days. Maybe it's possible there really is something us two need to talk about, or to settle, or to do together. I don't know. But since I don't believe in accidents or coincidences, I believe the meaning of such meetings will reveal itself at some future date.

And I'm right... when we had a time to talk in the other day he said to me that her mother had passed away last week and he went to mall because he would meet his cousins to tell this bad news. Her mother was very close to me because she's my godmother who was really close to me.
Seraphin

RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I have these occurrences all the time! Things that happen over and over that seem to be telling to go somewhere, or see someone, or do something, in particular. I find it interesting that you wait for the meaning of the occur maces to be revealed to you in it's proper time. I usually take them as a sign for action and see out whatever it is leading me too.

I also see flashes of unexplainable light.

Rosie [GREEN HEART]
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

Flashes of unexplainable light are often the fey revealing themselves to us.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

SnowCat wrote:Flashes of unexplainable light are often the fey revealing themselves to us.

Snow
Oh wow, the fey. I know for certain I have two angels with me. I also have a spirit I have yet to identify fully because it can change forms. I also believe this spirit is somehow connected to the fact that I have been seeing ladybugs my entire life. I believe I have an animal spirit guide who is a mountain lion. And now, the potential of Fey?

How large can one's spiritual community be? I'm assuming there is no limit?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think it can be as large as they want it to be.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Seraphin

Post by Seraphin »

There's no limit in my personal experience. The number of spirits in the community depends' on that person's abilities, duties, responsibilities and needs in society and the state of his consciousness. Some of my spirit guides were already secretly woven into the fabric of my history -- meaning, they're with me since birth and they will be with me 'till the day I die. Some are just woven recently and some are still being woven. Sometimes the interlacing of different threads can be dizzying. There are moments, my trust in the unseen community can cause me to feel disoriented: it's like being plunged into the deep and not knowing what I'll find. Yet there's no greater freedom than that of allowing myself to be guided by them, letting them enlighten and direct me, leading me when I'm in confusion and darkness. The spirit community knows well what's needed in every time and place.
Seraphin

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”