Dragonfly

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
lyric_cerridwen

Dragonfly

Post by lyric_cerridwen »

I've been guided by dragonflies for several years.

One day I had gone into a metaphysical shop and they told me the ancient lore of the dragonfly, and ever since I see them almost everywhere. I had one who lived on my porch, they come to me even when the weather is not conducive. Sometimes they'll even follow me in my path.

I am wanting to work more with dragonfly energy. Any suggestions on where to start?

Blessed Be.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Re: Dragonfly

Post by RosieMoonflower »

Interested to see people's responses. I feel like I have seen lady bugs at random times, all through my life.
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

I read today that dragonfly energy goes along with the air element. When I saw thought I thought, Duh!
Firebird
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Firebird »

I have had dragonfly as a totem for some time. They mostly seem to be a greeter or guide, they show up in the strangest places all happy and flitting about as if they are so glad I am there, and I tend to go the direction the fly, ...they intice me to follow them, like they are trying to show me the path.
bb, Firebird
“There are things known and things unknown and in between are the Doors.”
― Jim Morrison
“All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.”
― RWEmerson
:mrgreen:
lyric_cerridwen

Post by lyric_cerridwen »

Interesting :)
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

About ten years ago, I had a dream about a bright blue dragonfly. The next morning, a bright blue dragonfly was on my front screen door.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
RosieMoonflower
EUTM Support
EUTM Support

Dragonfly

And this morning, look who was in my kitchen to greet me as I went to make coffee. I've been noticing lady bugs at random times in my life since I was 12. The first time I really noticed one, it was on my shirt, I made a joke. "Oh that's my friend, she's just hanging around to say hi" and now I have seen them throughout my whole life!

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”