How to tell who is communicating with you?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Sakura Blossom

How to tell who is communicating with you?

Post by Sakura Blossom »

I keep thinking I'm getting messages, such as certain numbers popping up a lot, or I see lots of things related to something (I was told by someone once before, that you ask the universe to show you something you wouldn't see in everyday life, to help you know you're on the right track or to give you messages) and it shows up all the time.

But the biggest thing now, is the first time I started shielding, I had meditated and imagined myself shrouding myself in water that I took up from the ground... As I'm a pisces, I figured that was my element. However, as I did this, the water soon turned to a blue fire before turning bright orange, and my entire body got hot. I felt this womanly presence near me, protecting me, and after this happened, I didn't feel others emotions anymore, and I was feeling better with the entities around me as well. I just don't know how to tell who it was that stepped in... It was not a spirit, I know that much. It was far too powerful. I don't know if it was the fey, or a Goddess...

Help with all of this would be wonderful thank you! I just don't know how to recognize this, and I'm not very good with meditation. D:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
Kassandra

Re: How to tell who is communicating with you?

Post by Kassandra »

Addie13 wrote:I just don't know how to tell who it was that stepped in.
Next time you're meditating, just ask the presence its name.

Sakura Blossom

Post by Sakura Blossom »

Yes, I've done that, but as I said, I can't meditate very well, so it doesn't work. ): That's why I was asking for some help, but if there isn't another way, then I will try that again, thank you! (:
"We are the music makers and we are the dreamers of dreams." - Ode by Arthur O'Shaughnessy

If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

But it is your experience and only you can get the answer, at the right time. Just keep asking.
corvidus

Post by corvidus »

Sakura Blossom wrote:I just don't know how to tell who it was that stepped in... It was not a spirit, I know that much. It was far too powerful. I don't know if it was the fey, or a Goddess...
Maybe it wasn't a manifestation of what you typically think of as a 'Spirit'?
Maybe it was your Higher Self?

I think maybe this is a good time to develop your meditation skills, because there are no easy ways to do things. It takes dedication and practice.
SpiritTalker
Banned Member

Post by SpiritTalker »

Could it be a guardian spirit of the water, a well-spring entity, as you used ground water?

Edit:

Try remembering the experience, returning to it as fully as possible and relive it. At an appropriate moment, respectfully ask who she is.

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”