Meditation to meet your spirit guide

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Ravencry

Re: Meditation to meet your spirit guide

Post by Ravencry »

If you feel like your making it up, its good. But if you can physically feel it, but not see it, thats better. Its even better if you can imagine it with your eyes open.

The main goal of that part of the exercise is to feel spiritually safe. If you feel spiritually safe, then you can move on to the next part of the meditation.
solomia

Post by solomia »

that's what I have a hard time on and I try to practice it, is it to physically feel it, I don't know why I can't, sometimes I can imagine things very clearly but the physically feeling part I just can't seem to do. I've tired with my eyes open, its hard I will try to do more though :)
Ravencry

Post by Ravencry »

Yeah, it takes a while but your on the right road.
solomia

Post by solomia »

Purewitch22

Post by Purewitch22 »

What if we aren't amazing with visulizing at times? Meaning I can vizulize really well, but some times, I can't vizulize at all?
Blessed Be!
If you look around and think the world is missing something, it is probably the gift you were
supposed to be bringing." — Julie Cuccia Watts

“When nothing is sure, everything is possible.” —
Margaret Drabble

“There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, /
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” — William
Shakespeare
"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I – I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all
the difference." — Robert Frost
Traumwandlerin

Post by Traumwandlerin »

Than go with your imagination, this is the same and perfectly ok. You don't always need crystal clear pictures in your head. You know how you sometimes think of things and know how they look without having a picture in your mind? Like the eyecolor of your mother? Or how a cake would taste? Like really yummy? ^^ You know all this stuff, you don't need to see or feel it. Even if you don't have pictures and sensations in your mind, you actually do have them, but just don't realize. So that's ok, just go with the knowing, that there is a huge tree and the sun is coming through the leaves ans you know the wind is going through the leaves even though you might not see, hear or feel it. Somehow this will still develope on it's own, even if you think you make all this stuff up.

Excercise a bit, it's actually quite easy if you don't expect to have hallucinations and stuff and realize what powers you already got :)
Kitrina Mageia

Post by Kitrina Mageia »

Oooh, I'll definitely try this! I... have a very wild imagination, and since I was reading over all of these posts (being a creepy shadowed forum-lurker, I know...) I tried to see if I could feel and visualize at the same time. So of course my old childhood imagination kicks in and I hear and feel Ursula from the Little Mermaid (my mortal enemy in my younger years) behind me and her tentacle moving slowly onto my neck. *shudders*
LittleBit1309

Post by LittleBit1309 »

an amazing addition to the forums, I will definitely try this method. smileydance

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”