What are your (animal) spirit guides?

Discussion about spirit guides, angels, guardian spirits, and the like.
Oddball

Re: What are your (animal) spirit guides?

Post by Oddball »

Cool! I didn't know they were in Japanese mythos. Not really sure if I want them to eat my nightmares, though. I'm kind of fond of them (I like the horror genre).

Curious, what do mean by not developed? Is it still learning to be a spirit guide?
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

It could be that you and your guide are going to teach and guide each other.

Snow
Daughter of Sekhmet
Tutmosis

Post by Tutmosis »

I have quite a few. A jaguar named Swift Foot, a white snake named Rihidi, an eagle named Fast Sky, and a wolf named Winter Snow.

The jaguar came to me when I was being assaulted by demons, he really helped me feel safe.

Rihidi is here to talk when I'm feeling down or such, he's really a sweet being. I love him.

Fast Sky was there for me when I had my awakening and he guided me on my journey of the heart.

And Winter Snow came to me and protected me from a demon that was trying to attack me when I was sleeping. He's also a sweet heart and loves being around me :)

They've all helped me and they're all so important!

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
Ashrend

Post by Ashrend »

I meditated on this not long ago, I had a hint of a cat in the corner of my eye before now. I drew a circle in salt stating my intent and lit three candles at its center and began meditating. I let my mind relax, centering myself, shielding in case something went wrong. I mind kept settling on a large cat lay down behind the table directly in front of me, something powerful like a jaguar or leopard. I continued to meditate and I felt a large presence behind me. I relaxed my mind a a white dragon kept coming to my mind, I tried to move away from the thought but it kept coming back. It didn't feel like a dragon that would belch flames and fight in a war, it was sat quietly and peacefully, it felt like it had knowledge. Does any of this relate to spirit animals or guides? Or has my mind ran amok?

devon
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I'm bringing up an older thread, because I just don't want to start a new one.

We have lived in our current house for 17 years. I've heard dogs cats, squirrels, raccoons, even sheep, goats and roosters. Some of the families have their livestock grandfathered in from when the area was small farms. Anywhoo, I heard an owl this morning. It was just like the one that kept me awake at Devil's Tower years ago. Apparently it's a sign of change. I'll have to see how it all plays out.
Daughter of Sekhmet
barker

Post by barker »

The crow.
RoccoR

Post by RoccoR »

※→ et al,

I do not know much (nothing at all really) about "animal spirit guides."
  • ◈ Does everyone have an "animal spirit guide?"
    ........................→ Or →
    ◈ Is that something you acquire later in life?

◈ Does the Animal Guide pick you?
Many cultures seem to recognize some sort of supernatural entity that guides them or protects them. (Tails of the deceased parents, ghosts, guarding Angels etc have been described.) Even the big three Abrahamic Religions recognized these supernatural entities.

Many Thanks,
R
SnowCat
Banned Member

Post by SnowCat »

I think everyone has at least one, although they might not know it. I don't really know if they happen at a particular life stage. Mine have always picked me, rather than the other way around.
Daughter of Sekhmet
barker

Post by barker »

I jumped, dodged around four snakes while hiking a lifetime ago. The experience left me with new everything. Sharks I would say are not my cup of tea - the thought of them doesn't appease me at all.
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

SnowCat wrote:Anywhoo, I heard an owl this morning.
Seems like an owl-ful lot of night wisdom coming your way.
When I put pair of owls statue in finance sector (by feng-shuej) I started meeting people at workplace that mentioned going through top secret security clearance. One mentioned to me even his experience of transmitting info to state intel folk.
When I grew tired of these kinds of people I moved statues to a sector of one's own creativity, made me spontaneously able to stay "tactically silent" when having conversations at workplace.

Anywhoo, my vision of an owl for you gives me feeling it is also a protective animal for you.
Saw some Bubo bubo and eagle owls, and brown coloured owls quite nice, but no images on the net quite to fit my vision
So here I draw an owl to take you under it's protective wing, there you gowl:
Attachments
OWWL.jpg
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)
SapphireRoad

Post by SapphireRoad »

barker wrote:I jumped, dodged around four snakes while hiking a lifetime ago. The experience left me with new everything. Sharks I would say are not my cup of tea - the thought of them doesn't appease me at all.
Yea that's what I call Australia, baby!
I wondered how ye Aussies can be so chill with all the venomous stuff around, perhaps for that very reason?

Sharks rather bad I guess. To me fellow sea monster called manta ray. I even had a dream of 3 of them attacking me while swimming, any thoughts?
ᚩ ᚷ ᛒ (God and Goddess runes in union)

Return to “Spirit Guides, Guardian Spirits, etc.”